• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver Proof Brits

Silver  coins for sale UK only, all postage special delivery payments by bank transfer preferred

Thanks for looking

2006 one ounce Proof with royal mint certificate of authenticity and RM screw capsule no box slightest hint of toning on edge hence £25 + Post 

image3 - Copy (3).JPGimage4 - Copy.JPG

2008 one ounce Proof with royal mint certificate of authenticity and RM screw capsule no box slight water mark on shield  hence £25 + Post 

image1 - Copy (5).JPG

image2 - Copy (4).JPG

Thanks for looking  Barney

Edited by barney

7 hours ago, Numistacker said:

Why would you sell this stuff so cheaply? Even with toning it makes no sense at all to give stuff away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Numistacker

I got these coins in a bulk  job lot of brits  i brought a couple of years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find  some of the coins were proofs.

I have made my money back on the coins and more so i am happy , So what you call no sense, I call offering some one a good deal and the coins will find a home were they are appreciated.

But i am sorry if my deals have offended you in any way, But in the future could you please do one of the following three-

1  PM me if you think i am doing something that makes no sense

2  Buy the bloody thing

3 Maybe make a YouTube video and i could receive royalties

There was going to be four options but i am to polite     :D

Hi Numistacker

I got these coins in a bulk  job lot of brits  i brought a couple of years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find  some of the coins were proofs.

I have made my money back on the coins and more so i am happy , So what you call no sense, I call offering some one a good deal and the coins will find a home were they are appreciated.

But i am sorry if my deals have offended you in any way, But in the future could you please do one of the following three-

2  Buy the bloody thing

There was going to be four options but i am to polite     [emoji3]

Nah no offense at all. If you have any others with no toning at £5 each i am a buyer and I will even give you a free mention on you tube. ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, barney said:

Hi Numistacker

2  Buy the bloody thing

There was going to be four options but i am to polite     :D

Scholar and a gentleman

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com