• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Flash auction! 1 Azadi gold coin, ends 21:30 TONIGHT

Solachesis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SheepStacker said:

There is that saving grace

Look. At the end of the day. It’s just a pin p**** of a life time. No one will look back and say ‘**** me, what a cunt’ because no one will have the energy or time. They will be too busy saying ‘I just sold an ounce of gold for 23 thousand freekin’ pounds.’

The future is the future. I just want to be able to afford social care when the terrible literally hits the cotton. And yes it ****ing is cotton. 

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Mine?

You were a little premature.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

I am usually old and responsible. Tonight I celebrated by 102nd birthday and I throttled a pigeon in Leicester Square before headbutting a goat in some ****ster (aka hipster) farm in south east London.

Be gone. Be gooone. 

Just now, James32 said:

Congratulations @SheepStacker

terrible. I thought I won?

At least capitalise the replacement.

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

I am usually old and responsible. Tonight I celebrated by 102nd birthday and I throttled a pigeon in Leicester Square before headbutting a goat in some ****ster (aka hipster) farm in south east London.

Be gone. Be gooone. 

London should be avoided at the best of times

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

If you are relying on that ****ward I feel sorry for you. She is a right old pernicious soul. 

I must thank you sir for keeping him busy bidding on here, gave me chance to buy a buffalo from under his nose. 😂

Just now, Fenlander1 said:

I must thank you sir for keeping him busy bidding on here, gave me chance to buy a buffalo from under his nose. 😂

Welcome. The buffalo are easy to tame. Trust me. A few of those ****ers in a tube. Easy. **** me. Easy. Now try a few KOOKABURRAS.

Archived