• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars £29.50 each (Now Reducing Daily) All sold pending payment!!!

FFposh

Hello all,

Today we have 3 each of the TB Lion and Yale 2oz Silver Coins in capsules.

Yales  and 2 Lions in great condition £62 each.

3rd Lion has a milky fingerprint (not me!) on reverse, £57.   (see photo).

Cheapest dealer (in stock) that I have found  want £56.35 +VAT for one, caps extra at £3.20+VAT.

ALL TBs SOLD.

2 x 2021 Aussie Dragons in caps £29.50 each.  Cheapest I can find are £39.60 plus VAT. Small areas of toning and milking.

Dragons now sold pending payment.

Please see photos, any questions please fire away. 

All sourced on the forum.

Post extra at this time. 

BT or PPFF accepted.

Thanks for your time. 👍

If buying 2 or more, receive £1 reduction per coin.

PXL_20230105_095217055.jpg

PXL_20230105_095328003.jpg

PXL_20230105_095250886.jpg

PXL_20230105_095355491.jpg

PXL_20230105_095418327.jpg

PXL_20230105_095402838.jpg

PXL_20230105_095114367.jpg

PXL_20230105_095128097.jpg

• FFposh changed the title to 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars
  • FFposh changed the title to 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars (Now Reducing Daily)
  • FFposh changed the title to 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars £30 each (Now Reducing Daily)
  • FFposh changed the title to 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars £29.50 each (Now Reducing Daily)

Can I just set the record clear.

I tried to make that post as complete and up to date as possible, as items were sold and prices altered.

It was my first sales post having read a post/discussion on the Forum about pet peeves.

Some of these, suggested by some heavy hitters, stuck with me, and made some sense. These included, not altering the title of the sale ( or at least as minimally as possible) so it could be found again, and not crossing the prices out and replacing with sold, so that members could still see what the coins went for. 

Furthermore, going forward, I will always ask if the recipient of my wares, whether would like me to remove the coins from the caps so as to reduce rattle in the post. The coins may travel a tad more incognito and make theft less tempting. 

All these suggestions made perfect sense so I thought I'd adhere to them. 

This was my thought process throughout.

I am sorry if my minimal editing left anyone confused. I thought it all read ok.

Thanks

• FFposh changed the title to 2oz Tudor Beasts Bullion Lions and Yale's (Sold),plus 2 Aussie Dragonbars £29.50 each (Now Reducing Daily) All sold pending payment!!!
59 minutes ago, FFposh said:

These included, not altering the title of the sale ( or at least as minimally as possible) so it could be found again, and not crossing the prices out and replacing with sold, so that members could still see what the coins went for. 

Many thanks for this. I wish more would do the same.😊

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Many thanks for this. I wish more would do the same.😊

I should also have added, not deleting some of the sale, just because they were sold. The Tudor Beasts in this instance.

Although, I can see that if the TBs had been removed once sold, the fact that just the dragons were left might have been more obvious 🤷.

Unfortunately, we can't have it both ways. 

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Archived