• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Coins of the realm auction…

lst65

So….someone on our lovely forum sent a link to tonight’s auction…and I’ve just walked away with a 1924 Gold Liberty Double Eagle AND a 1oz Gold Proof Seymour Panther!! That’ll teach me for being inquisitive!!!!

1 minute ago, lst65 said:

So….someone on our lovely forum sent a link to tonight’s auction…and I’ve just walked away with a 1924 Gold Liberty Double Eagle AND a 1oz Gold Proof Seymour Panther!! That’ll teach me for being inquisitive!!!!

What auction was this never knew about it lol

Just now, GoldCobra said:

What auction was this never knew about it lol

Neither did I until tonight! 😂 Someone posted a link to it tonight and I followed the link - hey presto! It was a Christmas/New Year auction. Some very interesting lots. I haven’t told the missus..!!!!

5 minutes ago, lst65 said:

£1800 for that panther is a steal - just seen it.

1 minute ago, SiCole said:

£1800 for that panther is a steal - just seen it.

Thank you. I gambled on that. Beautiful coin. 
What did you think about the double eagle..? 

2 minutes ago, ShineyMagpie said:

😅 teach me for not checking on here sooner, do you know the name of the auctio? So I can tease myself with all the things I can't have?

Ha ha. Me too. But seriously, I was amazed at the amount and variety. I placed two bids but didn’t expect to get them. Must be a quiet time. Link below. 

https://coinsoftherealm.com/

13 minutes ago, dicker said:

It’s a good auction with zero buyers fees which is very attractive.  

Frequently coins up for auction that are of interest to me and the customer service is great.  Particularly on the phone!

Good to know people have had very positive experiences 🙏. Received my invoice this morning. Now…where did I bury my money..?!!

2 hours ago, lst65 said:

Good to know people have had very positive experiences 🙏. Received my invoice this morning. Now…where did I bury my money..?!!

10 days to settle invoice. Coins not posted until after the 5th so no rush 👍🏼

14 minutes ago, refero said:

out of curiosity; i dont really understand why on earth they would never list their their lots in a "normal" way. Per category, and per year.

everything is shown randomly, it is very annoying

No idea 🤷‍♀️😊

20 hours ago, refero said:

out of curiosity; i dont really understand why on earth they would never list their their lots in a "normal" way. Per category, and per year.

everything is shown randomly, it is very annoying

They want it like that...:

On 06/04/2021 at 19:05, CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions said:

Thank you for your polite suggestion. We have had it catergorised in the past, however we have found a lot of customers like the auction jumbled as it makes it more interesting to watch on the LIVE auction.

One suggestion for customers who prefer everything regiment is to do a search in the search bar for your chosen interest ie sovereigns and all those coins will come up together.

You can't please everyone all the time!

Best regards

Louise