• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

East midland dealers.

I’m based in Australia but have some of my PMs ‘on consignment’ with my sister in the Nottingham/Loughborough area. I’m looking to liquidate some Silver 1oz coins. Can someone recommend how I can do this quickly via a dealer in the general area. Or is it better to sell on the SF with the extra time cost? 

Aaaahhh😉

2 hours ago, Agaupl said:

I’m based in Australia but have some of my PMs ‘on consignment’ with my sister in the Nottingham/Loughborough area. I’m looking to liquidate some Silver 1oz coins. Can someone recommend how I can do this quickly via a dealer in the general area. Or is it better to sell on the SF with the extra time cost? 

Will you really get a better price from an in-person sale with a dealer?

I'm in Loughborough and I do not know of any dealers here.  I think there may be one or two in Nottingham but I have never dealt with them.

A bit further afield is the Midlands Coin Fair which is every second Sunday of the month at the National Motorcycle Museum (just outside of Birmingham).  But if you go to Birmingham there is BBP.  Though there would be the extra cost of travel.

Atkinsons are in Sutton Coldfield which would be closer than the Birmingham dealers, most dealers will let you post to them when selling so location should not really be an issue

You can of course post on here but given you have no feedback expect to have to accept payment on delivery, so recommend if you do sell on here make sure your only selling to established members with a reasonable feedback score.  It is not uncommon for new sellers to have to do this, if you make a few sales to get feedback you can start to ask for payment up-front.  

Thanks for the replies. They didn’t show up on my notifications so I didn’t see them. Will look at Atkinsons. Although I think the dealer prices in uk are very very low from what I can see. 

Aaaahhh😉

On 24/11/2022 at 19:41, Petra said:

You could already have had a sales post up and running on here. At the right price they could be gone same day put up on here.

Yes but I don’t know the uk market so was just asking. They are 9x little John’s and I’m hoping to minimise work for my sister posting out etc. 

Aaaahhh😉

On 24/11/2022 at 08:37, Agaupl said:

The only coin dealer I know in the Nottingham area is

http://www.collectorsworld-nottingham.com/

I have dealt with them in the past by post but they do have a shop I believe. I've no idea if they would buy your coins, try giving them a ring.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon