• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced - 1oz Gold Queen's Beast Black Bull of Clarence

jackflash123

For sale I have a 1oz gold bullion QB Black Bull of Clarence coin. Comes with Capsule. Cheapest around, you won't find it cheaper.

£SOLD plus post £9.35 for SD with insurance upto £2500

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Online Dealer Prices:

(As of 5:45pm 15/10/22)

Bullion By Post = £2185 In Stock

Sharps Pixley = £1882 In Stock

Atkinsons (Pre-Owned) = £1755 In Stock

Gold Bank = £2240 in Stock

Swap options introduced:

Happy to consider swap options, but here are some preferences

4 x 1/4oz tudor lions 

4 x 2022 sovs and £150 cash

4 x 2023 QEII 1/4oz gold Brit 

1 x 2023 QEII 1oz gold Brit and £100 cash

Condition notes: Great Bullion condition.

Item Location: UK

Shipping destinations: UK Only.

Payment Terms: Payment by bank transfer in GBP

Dispatch Time: Aim to dispatch within 1 working day, please confirm with me before making payment.

D693B02B-3F26-4064-A84F-0C5D22995FE7.thumb.jpeg.6c2770eef96194343f31ba9f7b609244.jpeg

2358BE8D-27AD-447E-94C1-21DB295B4D70.thumb.jpeg.2ee05ebee68670e375401c6938c94b90.jpeg

2D0A9053-28EB-44A5-AC1D-2799CFAEE65F.thumb.jpeg.36dee89bf6906a12567529ed32c8671d.jpeg

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• jackflash123 changed the title to 1oz Gold Queen's Beast Black Bull of Clarence

Capsule now added to this listing for the 1oz gold coin

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

Getting very difficult to find this QB, even with the crazy premiums dealers are slapping on.

Great price! GLWS!

Very true, I checked the dealer prices and they were ridiculous, the ones that actually had stock that is 😆 

Swap options now added

Coin is now available for sale or exchange 

53 minutes ago, James32 said:

Some very good alternative opportunities 👌 

Cheers @James32 yeah some swap options for those not looking to outlay a large cash amount but would prefer to acquire this coin by swapping instead 👍 

Just now, James32 said:

Just gold swaps or silver too?😁

I may consider 3 x 1kg Valcambi bars 😆

Black Bull of Clarence 1oz gold QB still available

• jackflash123 changed the title to Reduced - 1oz Gold Queen's Beast Black Bull of Clarence

Price Drop - No further reductions on this guys, it's my best possible price.

If spot goes back up I will increase price of coin accordingly. Buy now and grab yourself a deal for this coin.

Fantastic price for a great QB coin. I'm very surprised this has become a slightly stubborn sale. Folks wishing to add to their collection or have an incomplete QB collection should really consider this offer. Very difficult to find this coin at such a price anywhere else! Lurkers should make their minds up! 😜

Good luck @jackflash123

19 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Fantastic price for a great QB coin. I'm very surprised this has become a slightly stubborn sale. Folks wishing to add to their collection or have an incomplete QB collection should really consider this offer. Very difficult to find this coin at such a price anywhere else! Lurkers should make their minds up! 😜

Good luck @jackflash123

Excellently summed up there @MrStacker. That's exactly how it is 👍

1 minute ago, scotwasp said:

As a resident “lurker” 😂 I would like to say that this is a v nice coin and am about to pm you with a wee question I have 👍

Ok no worries 👍 

1 minute ago, MrStacker said:

I want a percentage of sale price @jackflash123 thank you very much!

Just kidding.

Lol was thinking absolutely a 10% commission but seeing as though you were just kidding 🤣

Sold Pending Payment via PM

Thanks for your messages and offers for swaps guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived