• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver - Nadir 500g bars from £20.72/oz

Wileyfox

Hi all, 

I have for sale: 

x3 500g Nadir Rafineri 999,9 silver bars.

x3  x1 1kg Valcambi 999,0 silver bar - Sold

The prices posted SD are:

£338 for 1
£670 for 2
£999 for 3

All bars come with coa, the 500g bars have some testing marks an example of which I've shown in the pictures below.

Happy to send through pics of your specific bar before payment.

Any questions let me know, thanks for looking.

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5823.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Nothing that's the problem, I collect bars #21 at end of serial number, so 21 , 121, 221 ,. 12321 etc . And I can't afford this ATM 😭

Unlucky mate, that's a nightmare that you can't afford at the moment.

Maybe you can sell something and get the funds raised in order to buy?

I will send you a PM so I'm not hijacking this sales post 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

14 minutes ago, Markstanley31 said:

Don't suppose you have any of the 10oz versions for sale? Getting a craving for 10oz vars but everywhere out of stock :(

@James32 may have some 10oz silver bars available. James you still have the 10oz silver up for sale?

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

3 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

@James32 may have some 10oz silver bars available. James you still have the 10oz silver up for sale?

Just the three graces but likely more the mark intends on spending. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

Just the three graces but likely more the mark intends on spending. 

Ah ok mate, I thought you may have had other 10oz bars available for @Markstanley31. Mark there’s a 10oz Three Graces bar available if you’re interested? @James32 has the details, contact him if you want to know more mate.

2 minutes ago, Markstanley31 said:

Yeah more looking for cast bars like the germania or these Nadirs. Thanks though

No worries mate, I know the cast bars are lower premium and sell for less, but the higher premium bars will sell for more also so you have to weigh up your purchases carefully I guess. Good luck with your search mate 👍

Hi @Wileyfox I am making an offer for 2 x 1kg bars.

My offer is £1280 with free postage as you mentioned free SD with 2kg or more in your post.

Hi @jackflash123 thanks for your offer. Prices are firm on this listing - x2 bars would be £1350 posted SD.

There are some good deals for bars this morning particularly if buying in bulk :) 

I'll be withdrawing this listing around 8pm this evening.. I'll repost on a future weekend with prices adjusted in line with spot.

6 hours ago, Wileyfox said:

Hi @jackflash123 thanks for your offer. Prices are firm on this listing - x2 bars would be £1350 posted SD.

There are some good deals for bars this morning particularly if buying in bulk :) 

I'll be withdrawing this listing around 8pm this evening.. I'll repost on a future weekend with prices adjusted in line with spot.

Ok mate good luck with whatever you decide to do

If you're unable to adjust your asking price to be more inline with my offer then sadly I will have to retract it.

GLWS

👍

• Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - 500g & 1kg bars (£21.25/oz)
4 hours ago, Leotreats said:

Hi. Could you send close ups of the testing marks please? Thanks

Yes sure, will do so in around an hour or so. @Leotreats

3 hours ago, Mothballjim said:

I’ll take the last 1KG bar 

It's yours, I'll send you a pm a little later. @Mothballjim

Bump.  

I'll be withdrawing this listing in around an hour - if anyone does want a 500g bar let me know.

Also, the Valcambi sale hasn't gone through yet.. I'll re-list what remains on a future weekend - spot+£3.85/oz + post - again get in touch if interested.

• Wileyfox changed the title to Silver - Nadir 500g bars from £20.72/oz

Archived