• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Freedom One Ounce Silver Round Silver Bullet Silver Shield AOCS American Open Currency Standard

Freedom One Ounce Silver Round Silver Bullet Silver Shield AOCS American Open Currency Standard

Our photographer thought this was an attractive obverse design, and well produced, but he thought the reverse wording spoilt it rather:

"Designer gains tons of points for such a wonderful obverse design - but then loses them all with the nonsense "A conscious solution to collectivist problems - Listen to all - follow none"   Arty Bollocks (.com) at it's finest"

2013SilverBullionUngraded1OunceFreedomGirlRoundsSingleUnitedStatesofAmericaSilverBulletobvcrop.thumb.jpg.b3df34c29248dcec16765a01e1982465.jpg

Miss Freedom

2013SilverBullionUngraded1OunceFreedomGirlRoundsSingleUnitedStatesofAmericaSilverBulletrevcrop.thumb.jpg.295fff617fe1e7eb2ace6c5557f9e52e.jpg

Silver Bullet Silver Shield

1 oz.

A conscious solution to collectivist problems.

Listen to all

Follow none

999 Fine Ag

2013 AOCS Approved

AOCS presumably stands for American Open Currency Standard
There is plenty of stuff about it online.
😎
Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

• LawrenceChard changed the title to Freedom One Ounce Silver Round Silver Bullet Silver Shield AOCS American Open Currency Standard

Heidi Wastweet designed Freedom Girl - she makes some really nice designs. The reverse is covered with Chris Duane's ideas - he is the one who attacks collectivism.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

@LawrenceChard, you will be banned soon, my friend, for... .... doesn't matter for what reason...😋

This paragraph is from Guidelines of TSF.

"7.3.11. The sale of precious metals items produced by Silver Shield is currently prohibited on the forum. For the reasons outlined in this topic: https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/19696-sale-of-silver-shield-items-on-tsf/ "

1 hour ago, stefffana said:

@LawrenceChard, you will be banned soon, my friend, for... .... doesn't matter for what reason...😋

This paragraph is from Guidelines of TSF.

"7.3.11. The sale of precious metals items produced by Silver Shield is currently prohibited on the forum. For the reasons outlined in this topic: https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/19696-sale-of-silver-shield-items-on-tsf/ "

Thanks for letting me know about the SS ban. At first I thought it was about the SchutzStaffel or SpetSnaz, until I read the title.

Just as well I am not offering it  for sale, which I don't do on TSF.

I mainly post stuff for general interest, education, with a little entertainment thrown in instead of free postage, so I should be safe enough!

😎

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

2 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Thanks for letting me know about the SS ban. At first I thought it was about the SchutzStaffel or SpetSnaz, until I read the title.

Just as well I am not offering it  for sale, which I don't do on TSF.

I mainly post stuff for general interest, education, with a little entertainment thrown in instead of free postage, so I shoul be safe enough!

😎

I know, Lawrence.

What you are doing on forum is priceless. Sharing from your knowledge, showing us new or very old interesting coins or artefacts, spending from your precious time to teach us.... What can I say more? Only a big THANK YOU!🤗

tenor (15).gif

On 02/08/2022 at 13:08, TeaTime said:

Ignoring the almost nonsensical word posturing on the reverse and concentrating on the design elements - i think Silver Shield (GSM) has produced some of the best (almost lascivious) designs in the last few years..   

"Lascivious"

Now there's a word you don't hear very often when describing coins.

😎

Chards