• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold Libertad 2021 1/4 oz proof, rarely available, super low mintage (450).

Lindeman

Hi - selling here in its original Banco de Mexico capsule a 2021 1/4 oz .999 gold Libertad proof. This is the second lowest mintage ever, at only 450 coins, with only 2020 and 2014 with lower proof mintages. Very hard to find collectors coin. 
Never been out of its capsule, and for sale for £835 , now £810 with Royal Mail Special Delivery included. Non UK buyers please let me know and we can discuss shipping options ( extra charge likely).
I don’t see this 2021 Lib proof at any of the European / UK dealers at this price, so it’s priced to sell ! Payment by PPFF or Bank Transfer welcome. 

Please PM if interested.  
Cheers 

Lindeman 

A68D1CA6-E8CA-41A6-A8CF-9595D8B7A470.jpeg

79A12308-37CA-469F-B7DF-87DEB96CA16E.jpeg

936D06D5-C449-4A20-ADE7-C37703A57D20.jpeg

293C629C-6411-4D80-8782-C6B1E332E963.jpeg

CBA8D7D5-D61B-4272-860B-FA7F24F639F6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

Stunner.... 

Agreed 👍 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Thanks for the comments / I agree ! Definitely one of my favourite gold designs , and the proof is stunning. Just to mention as well that the little marks and scuffs are on the capsule surface , not the Libertad itself.  
If you don’t have one ….now is your chance 😉….and to get one of the rarest ones.  

Lindeman 

12 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

2021 is a key date ... Low mintage across the board on those. Beautiful, beautiful rare coin. 

And you certainly know about low mintage libertads as I have learned lol 😆 😂 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...

Archived