• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three Graces Silver Bars

The highly anticipated Great Engravers Silver and Gold bullion bars have been available for pre-order on 24th May.

This is the 2nd in the series as most already know, what are people thoughts on the design ?

mintages are pretty much the same like Una & the Lion.

I like the design, although i think Una & the Lion is better. Maybe when i see the bars in person i will like it more (usual case with all the coins i buy 😂🫣)

EB2BF970-5567-46CA-BF7C-3A74DD271BF1.jpeg

Did the mint try and pull a fast one with this bar as it looks way below par of the great engravers series 

imo, they saw demand for a three graces bullion bar and did this in house 

compare this with the design of Una and the lion - it's night and day 

Jody clark was the artist for the other great engravers coins and bars, this is a different inhouse artist 

Edited by Brassic

It was indeed highly anticipated, but many people's opinion on the other thread is that it's more than a tad disappointing.

I happen to agree.

However, I have ordered one of the 1 oz silver bars as a relatively inexpensive way of owning an example of the design.

If it had been as well-designed as the Una bars I would have added the gold and the 10 oz silver.  I don't think I will regret missing out on them.

Edited by Stuntman
spelling again...

More of the same sub-standard work that some people have come to expect for the royal 'lazy' mint. 

We really are in the lost years for the royal mint! Without proper significant investment in quality designers, production and quality it's hard to see a way back.