• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mystery auction to contain 10 ozs of .999 silver

James32

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, James32 said:

THE BOG STANDARD THRESHOLD HAS BEEN BROKEN GUYS...THANKS TO BOTH @Goldfever20 AND @stefffana

We are now in ,interesting junk/scrap territory 😊

giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:
12 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

20220517_100420.jpg

Expand  

A good and wise TSF member told me this morning:

" Don't cry man, just bid again, I am sure it will be worth it😂 "

You can follow his wise advice.🤗

Your lucky day dude, I won't listen to his bullshit😂

20220517_101816.jpg

1 minute ago, James32 said:

You quite possibly are either intelligent? Or making a blunder when you see what's included 🤣

Include a 1/10oz Aus gold nugget and you'll get a boost on bids! :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

You quite possibly are either intelligent? Or making a blunder when you see what's included 🤣

Im going for the former!

giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Im going for the former!

giphy.gif

Ya wroooooong

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Include a 1/10oz Aus gold nugget and you'll get a boost on bids! :D 

I'm now in comfortable territory, and you want me to put my heart back under duress?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

And you will be looked after very fairly

nice tub of 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

This forum is about reputation over everything...now we can be sure @Goldfever20 is a quitter

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

Don't give up on @Goldfever20yet, there is still time till Friday night😉

20220517_103836.jpg

This old wise man said something about you.

Let me translate for you, please:

"I can see in you the future of silver stacking! Your aura of power and prosperity is bright!

You have in your veins all the blood of your winner ancestors!

Your Feng Shui, Karma, Chi and Wa are strong!

Good luck and keep it up!"

cHxUdZ.gif

7 minutes ago, stefffana said:

This old wise man said something about you.

Let me translate for you, please:

"I can see in you the future of silver stacking! Your aura of power and prosperity is bright!

You have in your veins all the blood of your winner ancestors!

Your Feng Shui, Karma, Chi and Wa are strong!

Good luck and keep it up!"

Brilliant, love it!!! Appreciate you took your time to translate for me @stefffana

20220517_110427.jpg

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

If we break the £300 barrier then you can be safe to assume a 1 gram carded gold bar will also be in the bundle ( as well as 10 ozs of silver)

Trying to keep a bit of life in this yet.

You can add this in title and main description.🤗

7 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

Brilliant, love it!!! Appreciate you took your time to translate for me @stefffana

20220517_110427.jpg

tempsnip.png

Archived