• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Tudor Beasts: The Seymour Panther, is it proof only?

I was looking into getting the Tudor series, I'm mostly interested in Sovereign and this would be my way of having a bit of fun, I looked into the Lion of England and I liked the idea of the 2oz coin, is big and I could see the details, at this point I realised that it wasn't the first coin and that The Seymour Panther is the first coin, however, it would appear to be proof only, which I am not really interested in, is it me being retarded or is it really the case that the Royal Mint has not done bullions for the Panther?

Yep, just like the queens beasts the two departments just dont match up the design releases. No idea why, Royal Mint is special remember. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

It is not helpful to collectors when you don't have a release schedule.
As far as I know the Lion is the first in the bullion Tudor series.
I am committed now and have the gold, platinum, silver and 10oz Tudor Lions.
I will not add a kg coin, if there is such a release, but would consider a "completer" at the end of the Tudor series if they issue one.
I called the RM this week to ask about the series and the agents themselves only get 48 hours notice - cannot understand this though.
It can be so annoying when you miss a coin, not knowing it has been released and then find out all stock has sold.
I only succeeded this week in finding a platinum Yale of Beaufort 2020 ( Queens Beasts series ) that filled the only remaining hole and I paid a hefty price for it.