• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Canadian Mint: Multifaceted Animal Family: Bald Eagles 2022 silver coin.

I ordered this coin today, sorry I could not share the Royal Canadian Mint link as it's only available for Masters Club members, but I will post real photos once I get it. However, you can see it clearly in the video attached.

I think eagles are beautiful on any coin 😍. I like this mother eagle and how she is trying to take care of her eaglets. 🦅

image.thumb.png.dd2fd0e60320201e9b324e0dce4821ae.png

image.thumb.png.fe31c99a05d5ff6863c8c5f983e7d007.png

image.png.a1d2ea6c57cb752e637aed03fa0f7027.png

Video:

How much do they cost?  I look at the RCM stuff on their site and everything seems very expensive.  Or, I don't visit often enough and the stuff that I might like gets sold out.  It's a hard knock life for me.

Edited by HappyHippo
Typo

23 minutes ago, HappyHippo said:

How much do they cost?  I look at the RCM stuff on their site and everything seems very expensive.  Or, I don't visit often enough and the stuff that I might like gets sold out.  It's a hard knock life for me.

CAD$189.95 (GBP112) per coin.

20 minutes ago, rhunter33 said:

What level MCM do you need to be to get access to these coins? I'm a bronze and wasn't notified, however today I received the April brochure listing the new releases. None of the coins I want are on the Mint website. Pretty frustrating 😕

🙁 Yes; I feel you, I was in the same situation 2 years back, where hot coins would be sold out before regular collectors get the chance to buy them.

I had to pump my MCM status to "gold" in order to get a chance to order some of those coins! However, I still miss on many hot coins, for example I could not get the "2022 Super Incuse Silver Maple Leaf" as it looks like the "Diamond" MCM members ordered all of them!😔

14 hours ago, SilverPlatinum said:

🙁 Yes; I feel you, I was in the same situation 2 years back, where hot coins would be sold out before regular collectors get the chance to buy them.

I had to pump my MCM status to "gold" in order to get a chance to order some of those coins! However, I still miss on many hot coins, for example I could not get the "2022 Super Incuse Silver Maple Leaf" as it looks like the "Diamond" MCM members ordered all of them!😔

Yes I see that now. I used to be a higher tier member before they went nuts and added more tiers. Bronze is basically useless and it appears even Gold is devalued. They've completely catered to scalpers and dealers under this scheme. I had the same problem with the Ukranian egg coin and had to go through scalpers to get one :(

I was able to get the Super Incuse from a coin dealer who still had it at list price, but I can see other dealers have already marked it up.  I wanted the Penny coin but this just soured the experience so decided not to get it. 

On 05/04/2022 at 02:48, SilverPlatinum said:

The 2022 super incuse Maple looks great. I like the last one, the 2022 looks better. Must order one. Now😅

I picked up a couple at list price from a dealer yesterday, and it is a beautiful coin.  Most end up with the flippers on eBay- there are still some reasonable options listed from Germany.  I have one from every year starting in 2018.  They (incuse version) were bullion coins the first couple years and got fancy in 2020 with Rhodium plating.  Super incuse came in 2021 and now 2022.

Wish they held back some for the common people on release day, but just like the RM big spenders get a better seat at the table