• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

James I and VI of Scotland (1603-1625) The British Monarchs Collection - Royal Mint

2 hours ago, BarryWoods said:

Sorry. I thought you disagreed that HA were selling Grade 70 coins, not the numbers involved. 

Where are all the other coins then?  RM only had a 100 limited mintage for the 1 oz gold  Henry VII. 

Could it be, that RM have only minted and HA/RM  graded so many so far.. and HA have the option of all those coins, just not had the demand yet?  (prices HAVE dropped on the HA website for the James coin, vs prices for the Henry coin)

I keep asking/posting. because when the Henry VII coin launched - I nearly bought the 1 oz gold Henry VII from the Royal Mint ( I was  right at the front of the queue and got it into my basket)

and I noticed that whilst, RM said it was limited to a 100 in that edition,  the total mintage was 610. And that put me off!

What has happened  to the all the other coins of the 610 mintage?

How many can HA sell - just the ones graded so far according to the NGC?,

Do they have the options on all the coins (exclusive distributor implies that) or will the RM be offering them in some other form themselves?

It still appears to me that HA have the rights to sell 500 exclusively.  I told my RM account manager at the time that this put me off buying the 1 oz gold, and the series, just not knowing exactly what was going on with these coins. 

And could I buy a guaranteed grade 70 from the RM (the answer was no) which seems odd, as I could go directly to Heritage Auctions (an RM official distributor )and do this. but didn't want to go down international shipping options/complications route. 

No, not at all. I guess all the other Henry gold coins are contracted to @James32 for his checkers board. Or maybe he has those 3 OZ Platinum Jubilee and all the Henry gold coins, to play connect4. But to be absolutely sure about this, we have to travel to his Basra residence. @HerefordBullyun should have the adress.