• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed WTD 1 oz silver coins best value

Welcome to the forum of fun. Depending on the type of coin you are after will vary on the premium and the grade of coin you wanted. For bullion you can be looking to pay a minimum of 22.50 all the way up to £40 for silver.

Happy hunting but if you are serious about stacking or investing I would consider forum membership.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

50 minutes ago, 779 said:

Hi would like to buy about 20 1 oz silver coins best value, as close to spot as possible from a reputable seller. If I like them then probably more later on. 

Buying these for investment purposes.

I here’d about this forum from you tube videos of backyard bullion.

Thanks.

Welcome and you will find all you need  (and even things you never knew you needed lol) in the buy/sell section 

As @HerefordBullyun mentioned £22.50+ is likely the cheapest you will find per ounce  but I second the membership idea as them prices will be snapped up long before you even see the deal as it takes 3 days for non premium members to see posts.

Ps,the post that @TheShinyStuff tagged you in is the cheapest bullion coins on here at present so if interested then maybe message @paulmoore 

Anyways rant over and best of luck in your journey. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, 779 said:

Thanks for the reply’s

pm sent to theshinystuff and PaulMoore 

update would be interested in some bars aswell.

What Size 1oz  100g 5oz 10oz 100oz?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

32 minutes ago, 779 said:

Any really just the best value and a bit of variation but like the cast ones. but no more than a kilo. Are they just as liquid as the 1oz coins?

Well you will pay more for artisan hand poured becuase you paying for the home labour, but our @BackyardBullion does some cracking forum bars. Bairds bars are good value for money from main minters. I have a nice couple of 10 oz ones not bairds but have in the past :) nice samurai design and japanese ashasi bar, but mainly into brits and sovs.

1 minute ago, 779 said:

Any pics? Might be interested in the brits and the sovs .

Unfortunately Im continuing to stack my brits and sovs buddy.  You will find plenty on here mind espically if you get membership. I bought every single of my stack on here and i have a fair few now :)

• 5 months later...

Archived