• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone used Coin Invest recently?

Anyone used coinvest recently? Looking for a tube of silver, that are difficult to get in UK (at least in a good price). Are there any brokarege cost for orders under 1000 euro/gbp? And what are roughly shipping costs - that shows only at the end of purchase process..

Hello,

I've used them a few times, their prices are up there with Europa Bullion and Auragentum and sometimes even beating them. The staff are pleasant when you need help on something. The downsides are that you have to wait usually 1/2 weeks before they ship so it can take up to 3 weeks for your Coins etc to arrive. Europa Bullion nearly ships on the same day after payment arrives. They have to source some Coins and that is why there is a delay according to a rep I was speaking to. Silver to Go is connected to them as well. Don't forget the 20 Percent VAT as well if your in Scotland.

Regards,

John.

• Founder & Administrator

@pablitto83, I have moved your post to a new topic as the deals topic is for members to share deals they find. As your question is inviting discussions it was better suited to a separate topic. :) 

There are also some topics already on the forum about coin invest, you may wish to also search for those. Don't forget to also add the dreaded VAT and custom charges etc if importing form outside of the UK, as mentioned in John79's post above. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

There is a member here who is selling tubes of 25 silver coins:  

For example:  25x 1oz Silver Britannia’s 2021 & Tube BU £562.50  RMSD Included  

But you will need to upgrade to your membership in order to view sale items advertised within 72 hours (if I remembered correctly)

It'll probably save you the hassle of buying from Europe with the extra VAT and import duty. 

Edited by Happypanda88

Just purchased some gold coins from Coininvest. I waited for 30 days to receive my order.

There's a Shipping & Handling fee of £13.95. If your order is more than £900, there's an additional £30 for customs declaration fee. 

Then the UPS will charge you £10 processing fee in addition to the VAT.