• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

I have to say i agree with Kman, the 2005 design is the nicest of them all, in fact the 2012 quarter sovereign that i have is not very nice at all to look at.

I just feel sorry for the dragon, looks very downtrodden lol, 2012 has a lance through it's poor head 

The 2005 at least it looks like it has some fight in it and majesty 

They should make a coin with the dragon beating up St.George  :D

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I just feel sorry for the dragon, looks very downtrodden lol, 2012 has a lance through it's poor head 

The 2005 at least it looks like it has some fight in it and majesty 

They should make a coin with the dragon beating up St.George  :D

Yes i like that idea, the royal mint can be a bit stuffy at times.

13635_freedomgirl.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_1gVL_5UMXs

Ten 5oz Silver Proof Freedom Girl coins. Great deal at only $159 CDN apiece. I was inspired after reading some posts by the sculptress of the coin, on a thread on another forum.
The same coins were on the SD Bullion website (US make/distributor) 1 week ago and listed at ~$20 CDN higher , but listed as sold out. I figure the Canadian distributor must have purchased the coin when the value of the $CDN was closer to par with the $US. Either that, or the coin was not selling well in Canada (or at least on their site). In any event, the coin is listed on SD Bullion today at $222US, and still sold out.

I've made 9 or 10 separate purchases from the Canadian company that I again used for Freedom Girl. This is the description accompanying the coin on their website:

"Proof -like Freedom Girl round is nestled in an airtite case, and ships in a black, branded box with certificate of authenticity.

This coin is created on the basis of the Peace Dollar, which is regarded as one of the most beautiful coins in the world. The Peace Dollar was struck by the US mint after World War One, commemorating the "War to End All Wars" - 34 year old sculptor Anthony de Francisci used his wife Mary Teresa as a model for the coin.

Men have been know to fight to the death for women, treasure and freedom, and Freedom Girl is a stunning combination of all three. Every aspect of the design brings out a gorgeous update of the classic Peace Dollar. The original Peace Dollar had her hair tied in a bun with an uncomfortable tiara perched on her head, while Freedom Girl's hair is wild and free. Freedom Girl's parted lips and ecstatic gaze looking forward to the future are so seductive, as Freedom should be. Even her shoulder arching forward brings out more emotion from this modern beauty. She is finished off with modern cues of a hoop earring and a tattoo of the Trivium.

The reverse shows Classic Silver Bullet Silver Shield Crest with the sayings "A Conscious Solution To Collectivist Problems" and "Listen To All. Follow None". The Silver Shield is flanked by 47 Silver Bullets representing the atomic number of silver.

This release is simply a different size of the very popular Freedom Girl round. Production times and quantities will be very limited so get yours now before they are gone!"

Cheers,
Luker

Edited by Luker2

Today I bought....

5 2014 Britannia's with a horse privy on the edge.

These are to compliment my 2013 Britannia snake privy.

With mintages of 350k, I wonder if these coins will ever do anything.

I have some of both too, and they very rarely get seen on UK eBay.

Stacker since 2013

It is made up of the following:-

1 1oz Krugerrand.

1 5gm Pamp Suisse bar.

1 1/10 oz Eagle.

20 Full Sovereigns.

25 Half Sovereigns.

i'm imagining all the sovereigns in an olde tyme coin sack  B)

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Well, there goes the no spending this month!!!!

Today I bought a 2013 Lunar series 2 proof high relief snake (another one).

Also bought a 2011 Perth Mint proof high relief kangaroo.

Think I did pretty bloody well price-wise too.

LOl, I was looking at that auction and I was thinking I wonder if Danny has seen it. £36 is a decent price mate. 

LOl, I was looking at that auction and I was thinking I wonder if Danny has seen it. £36 is a decent price mate.

Thanks for not bidding [emoji1]

£36 for the Roo is pretty good, but £36 for the snake is insane cheap. Surprised they went that cheap TBH.

Stacker since 2013