• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New from Sweden

Hi there, I have been trying for months to register here with lots of problems..  Today I tried again and finally was able to join without any hassle!

I got interested in making my own silver ingots/bars early this year and have been playing around with melting and pouring my own bars.
I'm getting there!

I want to get my own stamp/seal, if somebody could kindly help with the design and somewhere that would help me a lot.

Any tips or tricks to think about?

These are my first 3 pours! #1 on the bottom was beautiful!  111 grams on free hand pour!
The next two were not as pretty but i decided to keep them just as they are because you never forget your first...
Gave #2 to my dad on his birthday, he was glad to receive it.

I bought all my equipment and silver from reputable company NSG AB in Stockholm.

Blessings,
SilverRider
SWE

20210506_125454.jpg

20210506_180323.jpg

Welcome aboard the Forum and the world of Silver pouring. Your pieces look great keep up the good work. I have used http://www.mshaw.co.uk/MachStamps.htm who can make bespoke Metal Stamps (based in the UK) but not sure if they can send to Sweden.

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

1 minute ago, SilverAngelPouring said:

Welcome aboard the Forum and the world of Silver pouring. Your pieces look great keep up the good work. I have used http://www.mshaw.co.uk/MachStamps.htm who can make bespoke Metal Stamps (based in the UK) but not sure if they can send to Sweden.

Thank you!
I have actually already sent that company an email maybe a month or two ago wuth no reply yet... I may have to try again.

How do I design a design in photoshop to send to them? size of the designfile? fileformat? is it inverted? ahh so many questions!

4 minutes ago, SilverRiderSweden said:

Thank you!
I have actually already sent that company an email maybe a month or two ago wuth no reply yet... I may have to try again.

How do I design a design in photoshop to send to them? size of the designfile? fileformat? is it inverted? ahh so many questions!

I did call them and then sent a JPG design via email to them..... @BackyardBullion can also give some great direction 

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 10/05/2021 at 12:21, Agpanda said:

Hejsan,

Välkommen till forumet från en annan Svensk 😃

Tackar! Vilken trakt håller du till runt? Själv är jag i Stockholm!

On 10/05/2021 at 14:20, darkstar said:

Anything that shiny, looks good to me 👍 😎checkout sreetips on youtube, that guy is a aficionado in refining Gold and Silver

Thank you!