• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

raimondas

raimondas

Hi guys,which legal rights  east india company have ,can they press me to return eic una and lion coin with error.Today i got email

Thank you for your recent email regarding the receipt of a 2021 Una & the Lion 1oz silver proof coin featuring the incorrect  motif.

We have established that during the production process of this coin an incorrect reverse die was used, resulting in a small number being produced with this incorrect motif.

This letter is to request you to return the coin and we shall arrange replacement the coin free of charge. 

Maybe somebody had the same situation in past,thank you for all answers

You bought it in good faith, if you asked for a cancelled order due to gold prices collapsing would they give it to you... i'd tell them to sod orf

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Just now, raimondas said:

Hi guys,which legal rights  east india company have ,can they press me to return eic una and lion coin with error.Today i got email

Thank you for your recent email regarding the receipt of a 2021 Una & the Lion 1oz silver proof coin featuring the incorrect  motif.

We have established that during the production process of this coin an incorrect reverse die was used, resulting in a small number being produced with this incorrect motif.

This letter is to request you to return the coin and we shall arrange replacement the coin free of charge. 

Maybe somebody had the same situation in past,thank you for all answers

That is the coin you sold to me and sixgun never gives up his treasure to the ships of the East India Company. 
No longer in your possession. Can't return - soz.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

They have no right to ask it back from you. They're just pretending. If they want it back they would have to pay you for it, whatever price you would demand. If it is such a rare object, I would demand at least 10x what you paid for it. Or just ignore them. Either way, it's your lucky day.

On 01/04/2021 at 09:42, Alex944 said:

I think you're very much in your right to decline sending this back. Out of curiosity, could you share pictures of the coin? Curious to see what the error looks like.

Archived