• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed BEGINNER STACK - x10 'different' x1oz Silver coins - £300 ALL IN - Delivered via Special Delivery

Paul

Description

This listing is to help the "beginner" starting out their stacking journey.  It is for a 'bundle' of (x10) different 1oz silver bullion coins from around the world.  

ALL coins will be different - none the same

This is so you can get a look, feel & flavour of what is out there.  When normally buying single coins you are stung on paying single coin prices, which really increase your average cost per oz paid.  Hopefully this this bundle it helps those starting out 

What's included ?

• x1oz USA silver eagle coin (random year)
  • x1oz Canadian Royal Canadian Mint silver Maple Leaf coin (random year)
  • x1oz Canadian Royal Canadian Mint silver Wildlife Series coin (random year)
  • x1oz UK Britannia silver coin (random year)
  • x1oz Australian Perth Mint Kookaburra Series coin (random year)
  • x1oz Australian Perth Mint Koala Series coin (random year)
  • x1oz Australian Perth Mint Kangaroo Series coin (random year)
  • x1oz Austrian Mint Philharmonic coin (random year)
  • + another two 1oz  'random' bullion coins of my choosing (may be from same series above but a different year or design)

*NOTE* (All bundles are "random" selection, not for specific dates/years)  

Condition:

ALL my items are housed in plastic lighthouse capsules since purchase. Some may show signs of prior handling or marks from movements in tubes. It is the precious content you are buying, coins are sold as bullion

As i am hand picking coins custom to each order.  I can guarantee all with be in great condition

Reputation & Trust:

I'm a long time member here of many years, both as buyer/stacker and seller alike. I have done dozens of deals and held in high regard.  Additionally I have been trading on eBay since 1999 with over a quarter of a million different sales with my business. All orders & messages dealt with personally by myself.

Item Location

UK  

Shipping: 

Included in price. The x10 coin bundle will be posted out fully insured in secure, tamper-evident, nondescript parcel via next working day Royal Mail Special Delivery

Shipping destinations

Will ONLY post with UK 

Payment Terms

Payment by UK bank transfer

Dispatch Time

I aim to dispatch ASAP within 1 working day, stock is in hand for immediate dispatch.  No dealer delays/orders on back fill/waiting for mints & couriers

Photos

Below shows the stock your ten x1oz coins will be picked out from. No shortage of quantity or variety

IMG_8298.JPG

IMG_8299.JPG

IMG_8300.JPG

• Paul changed the title to BEGINNER STACK - x10 'different' x1oz Silver coins - £300 ALL IN - Delivered via Special Delivery

It's a great and laudable idea to encourage kids to accumulate silver. Reminds me of my childhood when I used to buy stamps.

On the other hand, I'm glad that someone with your expertise and reputation on this forum has finally set a standard price for 1oz of silver at £30 each. That's very good. From now on, don't anyone dare to try to sell a coin at a price of less than £30!

Am I allowed to take your idea and post a few groups of coins? For example: 11 x 1oz bullion rounds+1 silver ring =£340?

12 hours ago, stefffana said:

It's a great and laudable idea to encourage kids to accumulate silver. Reminds me of my childhood when I used to buy stamps.

On the other hand, I'm glad that someone with your expertise and reputation on this forum has finally set a standard price for 1oz of silver at £30 each. That's very good. From now on, don't anyone dare to try to sell a coin at a price of less than £30!

Am I allowed to take your idea and post a few groups of coins? For example: 11 x 1oz bullion rounds+1 silver ring =£340?

my idea is not copyrighted :) feel free to share or use as you please. if it gets you sales that's the main thing

20 minutes ago, Paul said:

my idea is not copyrighted :) feel free to share or use as you please. if it gets you sales that's the main thing

Thank you, Paul. 🤗 I will try this week, but i will tell everyone that it is not my idea.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, securitizones said:

That stack is my dream. Lol

the stack above can be achieved yourself, im nothing special.  i hold a normal job and live a normal life. 

just buy regular and in reasonable quantity (not in single units) and it soon mounts up, when you repeat every month

Thank you for the purchase @Facey1 your parcel has been mailed out today Special Delivery and will be with you tomorrow, i have PM'ed you the tracking information

x7 sets of "beginners stacks" now sold to happy customers,  others available if anyone reading is interested   

3 hours ago, HiAndy said:

Hi paul, what a great idea.

I'd love to take one off your hands. 

thank you @HiAndy - no problem for another bundle for you - i have sent you a PM with payment details - look forward to hearing back from you soon :) your custom is greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

@Carolinus  Thanks for the payment Louis. Your parcel has been posted 24/02 today and will be with tomorrow 25/02

Lots of other stacker bundles of x10 one oz coins available for anyone interested

Same price £300 "all in" delivered next day via Special Delivery 

x14 sets sold to stackers starting out 

Who needs Three Graces, when you only need x1 Paul ! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Deffleopard03 said:

Pmed you please update me thanks

Thanks for PM and Payment Christian @Deffleopard03

I can confirm receipt of funds in bank - thanks for that

Will prepare your parcel this morning for dispatch this afternoon 

Will forward tracking info to you via PM  once i have it from post office later day :)

• 3 weeks later...

If any "newbie member" has came onboard in the past month

I still have some of these "starter stacks" set aside, available if anyone is interested ?

x18 sets sold and x18 happy buyers thus far  

Good seller, good reputation, good value

PM me if you would like to purchase :) be well, be lucky  

Archived