• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Heavily reduced: 1989 NGC PF69 UC 3 coin sovereign set.

SilverMike

As per photos. All in very good condition. These prices reflect the lower end of the recent price spectrum from my research, less a heavy discount (i.e. the fees I would have to pay if I stuck them on ebay.)

Double: £1100 £995 + post

Full: 1200 £1080 + post

Half: £420 £380 + post

Box and cert: £35 £25 + post

Buy all (inc box and cert): £2,450 inc SD

No offers please.

If these don't sell before the forum shutdown at the weekend then its next stop ebay 😩

Trade: I'm after a Double and a Crown on a 70. I also have another Double on a 69 and Crown on a 69 and would be happy to discuss some sort of trade if you want to up your gold weight and drop a grade 🙂 

Post: within 24hrs (allowing for weekends). Will also post international with UPS at buyers risk and cost

Pay by BT or PayPal F&F

More photos on request 👍

cheers, Mike

3237DDA1-3CF2-411E-AC59-43618426440D.jpeg

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

you do know how expensive those things are?😉

i have one and was considering parting with it, but I would want cash not a swap.

Im sure they aren't to unrealistic 😉 - PM sent 🙂

Set is still for sale 👍

1 minute ago, JosephM said:

@SilverMike might be a stupid question but have all of these been through ncs to try get better grade?

Not a stupid question at all sir. Whenever I submit I always request they give consideration for conservation and accept it if they do. To the best of my knowledge none of these have been conserved, but that to me means they wont have got a better grade if they did. That said, grading between a 69 and 70 is quite subjective imo. 

10 minutes ago, MikeG1978 said:

Very tempted with the half 

Do I sell my remaining 2019 silver brits ? 

I don’t know why I’m commenting here and encouraging you here @MikeG1978, as I was thinking of putting forward a trade offer to Mike for this set...

I don’t think there’s much to think about here Mike- sacrificing a few silver Britannia for an iconic Half Sovereign at a remarkably easy buy price...jeez, what an opportunity. 

ps. I do hate to see nice Sets being broken up...a new national campaign should be established...

On 16/09/2020 at 17:39, richatthecroft said:

Move on, nothing to see here...

‘No Set was harmed in this sale’ 😂

Phew, great result 👍

Bargain.

Am I mistaken, but didn't you become a mod, Richard?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• 2 weeks later...
  • trp locked this topic

Archived