• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Junk Silver Junkie with Big plans

EuropeanStacker

Hello Precious People,

Decided to join this forum after several recommendations. Took me some time to introduce myself so here we go :)

I started to collect coins when i was 10 years old. That was my first introduction to silver. Since then i been obsessed to better understand the definition of "value"

Gold and Silver Stacker that currently run the Youtube Channel "European Stacker" (link) with the aim to grow the European Stacking Education Community Online (feel free to subscribe to join me)

Also founder of a community with over 1000 members in Sweden to teach first buyers about Precious Metals.

I love European "junk" silver and collect Italian, Spanish, Swedish and French coins mainly. Anyone else into stacking cheap European silver? 

Happy to be here and excited to be a part of this lively and interesting forum full of knowledge and wisdom

Peace ❤️

European Stacker

European Stacker Youtube Banner Test 1.jpg

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

9 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Welcome aboard The Silver Forum!

9 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

8 hours ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Welcome to the Silver Forum Coinster

Thank you so much guys. Great to be here 😊 I already found the forums active and super helpful. 

@ChrisSilver are you the founder yourself? 

3 hours ago, EuropeanStacker said:

@ChrisSilver are you the founder yourself? 

Yes :) but obviously couldn’t have done it without the help of some amazing members, and especially Premium Members.

I am actively involved in planning the strategy and steering TSF to greater heights, we have big plans for TSF in the future (budget depending) :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

8 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

Yes :) but obviously couldn’t have done it without the help of some amazing members, and especially Premium Members.

I am actively involved in planning the strategy and steering TSF to greater heights, we have big plans for TSF in the future (budget depending) :) 

Very happy to hear that. And congrats to such a successful forum. 

I will def consider the premium options for this side. Excited about the plans you have in store and how to grow the community.

Im actually curious if the members on this forum is mainly from the US or Europe :) I feel the youtube scene is very US dominated :)

Cheers!

There are members from 91+ different countries.

USA is a bigger market for precious metals for sure.

Currently about ~50% U.K. ~25% of traffic is from USA, 25% remaining ~89 countries. 100,000+ visits per month. We  have members from all over the world :) 

Discounts / Offers

On 23/08/2020 at 22:48, ChrisSilver said:

There are members from 91+ different countries.

USA is a bigger market for precious metals for sure.

Currently about ~50% U.K. ~25% of traffic is from USA, 25% remaining ~89 countries. 100,000+ visits per month. We  have members from all over the world :) 

Awesome to hear! Thank you Chris. I will look into the premium options for sure. Have a great day! 

Archived