• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beasts

Duggy

Yes, they are lovely coins and cheaper than you would think. My Dragon and Griffin didn't sell at £290 each so I think a lot have hit the market therefore it could be a good time to buy*. I sold a lion for £315 which I think is far less thank it would have been a month or 2 a go. 

In all honesty I think 10oz is the sweet spot for silver coins or bars. Not too small but also not too big so they are fairly liquid when it comes to selling.

* Although no one really knows the best time to buy when it comes to goods and silver. 

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

One thing to bear in mind is how easy things are to sell. For example gold sovereigns are very easy to sell quickly and convert into cash as are various silver coins as well. Other coins can take longer unless you take a hit on the price. It is just there are less buyers so a little patience may be required.

I would say yes. When buying collector coins I always think long-term and ask myself if that particular coin will be more rare in 20 years when I retire. Bought 3 x 5oz Russian coins with a mintage of only 1000 each. They will be hard to find on the market in 20 years I would say. Modern Pandas with a mintage of several millions should still be easily available then. Just my thought process to try to make the most profit. All depends on your time frame, how long you are willing to hold your Queens Beasts.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 10 oz set in a box & they are stunning. 

Something to hang on to I would say. Now is the time to buy as the lion, Griffin & I recon the Yale will hold every higher premiums as time goes on. 
If Silver plummets on the next stock crash (as it did March), I would done think people would be letting that go tbh. as it won't last long. If we hit hyper inflation then the Lion will be more like £500 LOL. atm. £350 lion & £320 ash Griffin would be a fair price, although I got a Griffin for £275 last month. 

I am a bit disappointed at the quality of the earlier ones (ironically the most expensive) as a lot of them have dodgy thickness if you look at them side on! 
Both my 10 oz Griffins are like this. 

Archived