• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I bought some Fresnillo shares

5 minutes ago, GoldenPhil said:

That was a nice buy and sell

Luck I suspect. I couldn’t resist the drop on GVC though. Likewise Melrose and ABF.

Im going to move some more out of my cash ISA this week buy some more shares and silver.

Edited by SilverPirate007

• 1 year later...

We can potentially be seeing some very cheap silver stocks over the next month as positions are exited from this squeeze thing. 

I have been looking at Fres recently Its nice thats its LSE, its a nicer play than MAG, but that can make much bigger moves. 
Missed its low the other day would have been a nice trade actually this week. 
I just dont like the jurisdiction of Mexico. It would make an excellent shorter term investment.
HOC Hoschild also looking good. 

Fortuna Could present some even cheaper prices soon, but thier merger into Africa with Roxx Gold could go either way. 

Gatos is one i am watching also as its heavily manipulated and could also get a lot cheaper.
USA based so nice and safe. 

What silver stocks are you looking at out of interest?

I want to buy into a decent stock that has:

- other metals specifically Copper & Gold
- Ideally a decent dividend over 2% 4+% better ;)
- cheap share price or an on sale mid-major
- Has mines in non dodgy areas or spread over different countries to hedge risk. 
- Low debt and short term issues that will be sorted. 

Edited by Stacktastic

• 2 years later...

Excellent news from Avacta Group (AVCT) today. Trials of AVA6000 are going well using Avacta's pre(CISION) platform and patients are seeing better tolerance of the cancer drug doxorubicin with minimal side effect. 

Only amount of time before a multinational will buy the company out for multiple times of today share price.  DYOR.

Never Chase and Never Regret