• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver giveaway! Children with cancer UK 2020

Wackattak924

1 hour ago, Wackattak924 said:

Thank you @Oldun that is a very good point I will update My original post.

Also I will add it here for anyone picking up from here. 

To donate directly please follow this link - https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Danielbateman2

Yeah training with the pros now lol. It's my inspiration to cut the finish time from 24hrs to 20 hours.  Done lots of training to get where I am now. A year ago I was walking marathons in train for my walk this year I'm running marathons so feeling great and well up for the challenge 😊

I would update your very first post as a priority :)

• 2 weeks later...

So back from phase one alpha training had a great time and learnt loads about my fitness. 

IMG-20200131-WA0007.thumb.jpg.fec3e94c81c6bac3a65c49eaceb54325.jpg

IMG-20200129-WA0006.thumb.jpg.f3d3505e70d47ceef7c0b68e87f6f8a7.jpgIMG-20200129-WA0007.thumb.jpg.2643858deb54d33defc6f273485c4761.jpgIMG-20200131-WA0012.thumb.jpg.2b6d170a806bae9bb963718534ec761c.jpgIMG-20200129-WA0009.thumb.jpg.fce3865580ed45218f80be48d509664e.jpg

IMG-20200131-WA0015.thumb.jpg.c3838f030a7f039b50232e82d782042a.jpg

I will be put a prize update on later today. Fundraising is currently at £90 and we already have some fantastic giveaway items with more to come. 

Thanks guys. 

More to come later today 👍

Sorry guys never got around to posting again on Monday. It's mad how much needs to be done when I leave my wife at home with the kids for a week. 

Prize update 

I have added some bits to the prize stack. 

1x 2019 oriental border britannia

1x 2020 1oz britannia

1x 2019 1oz britannia

1x 1oz Korean taekwondo round

1x 2019 byb silver Forum 1oz bar

So that brings the giveaway pot to 9 and a half ounces so far!!! Some really nice pieces in there. Will add photos as the deliveries arrive. 

Donations to be made via this link 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Danielbateman2

Please include your silver Forum name and the letters TSF in the comments box. 

£90 raised so far - not a bad start. Thanks guys. 

Prize pot so far!! 15816843814727808853326582871639.thumb.jpg.ddf448cf82a369be5dfef7eaa26fd622.jpg

Still more to come!! 

To be in with a chance of getting your hands on these giveaway prizes all you have to do is make a donation Here. please put your silver Forum name and TSF in the comments box. Winner will be announced on 29/04/2020 @ 1200hrs. 

Thank you all

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys really sorry I haven't posted any updates for a while. I've been away training with the army and have had limited time to pick up my phone. 

May is fast approaching and I'm looking forward to going down to the Isle of Wight for this challenge. 

£220 raised so far! 9 and a half ounces in the prize pot!!! 

Screenshot_20200304_222538.thumb.jpg.2606799c7c1a864d1eb35d3fbcbe38ab.jpg

Me training In Sennybridge. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aghhh current situation sucks however it can't be helped I suppose. 

Due to the current covid 19 situation I have made the decision to change the challenge date I will now be taking on the Peak District ultra (again) on the 4th of July. Fingers crossed the situation will have improved by then. 

I will still draw prize winners on the 29th of April and will look at raising further funds via auctions and various other events. 

Thank you for your support. Hope you and all your families are well and safe at this troubling time. 

Stay safe guys 

Hi mate,

New, just saw this and think it's a great cause.  Happy to be able to help support you. 

Wish you, and the wife and kids all the best & hope this whole covid crisis will blow over by then.

Take care & stay safe

16 hours ago, Wackattak924 said:

Aghhh current situation sucks however it can't be helped I suppose. 

Due to the current covid 19 situation I have made the decision to change the challenge date I will now be taking on the Peak District ultra (again) on the 4th of July. Fingers crossed the situation will have improved by then. 

I will still draw prize winners on the 29th of April and will look at raising further funds via auctions and various other events. 

Thank you for your support. Hope you and all your families are well and safe at this troubling time. 

Stay safe guys 

For what it's worth, I doubt anyone here would mind if you just push the date back and keep fundraising on here. All for a good cause! 

On 19/03/2020 at 01:20, Melon said:

For what it's worth, I doubt anyone here would mind if you just push the date back and keep fundraising on here. All for a good cause! 

I completely agree with Melon. Push the draw back to the date of your event. It's all for a good cause.

All the best to u and the family 

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say although @Wackattak924 adventure has been delayed due to the covid situation people can still donate to what is an amazing cause, and each donation will enter u into a very nice prize draw later in the year so this is a win win for every one.

Hope every one is doing ok

I know this is probably an old post, but I'm new to the forum and just looking around.  I saw this one and was completely AMAZED to see all the people donating so much!  I'm already proud to be part of this community.  :)  Albeit - as a baby  ;)   (still learning)  Hopefully by next year I can donate to something like this.

I found your donation link at the top - just donated.  Good luck - hope you break 1000!!!!!!!!!!   (Had to represent from USA)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived