• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone know what this is?

StackingItAll

The RAM have produced holey  dollars. I have seen one that I think was a FIFA World Cup coin or similar, but as Perth Mint collector I didn’t buy it. 

It looks silver but doesn’t appear to be marked as such so agree with @SILVERFINGER that it is probably commemorative.

Will have a look through my Australian coin book tomorrow and see if I can find it  

Best

Dicket

Not my circus, not my monkeys

8 hours ago, dicker said:

The RAM have produced holey  dollars. I have seen one that I think was a FIFA World Cup coin or similar, but as Perth Mint collector I didn’t buy it. 

It looks silver but doesn’t appear to be marked as such so agree with @SILVERFINGER that it is probably commemorative.

Will have a look through my Australian coin book tomorrow and see if I can find it  

Best

Dicket

You mean you agree with me ;) 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Sorry for delayed response had couple my staff ring in sick yesterday so had to work till midnight last night. Thank you for the help on this really appreciated as had no clue didnt realise there was once a centre but not bothered there isn't one as it was just a weight purchase. Its definately silver but checked every google scenario I could for Australian coin with hole and nothing came up at all. Wonder if there is a lot of them out there.

1 hour ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

You mean you agree with me ;) 

I am so sorry, I had had a couple of glasses of Scotland’s finest last night!

Best

Dicker

34 minutes ago, StackingItAll said:

Sorry for delayed response had couple my staff ring in sick yesterday so had to work till midnight last night. Thank you for the help on this really appreciated as had no clue didnt realise there was once a centre but not bothered there isn't one as it was just a weight purchase. Its definately silver but checked every google scenario I could for Australian coin with hole and nothing came up at all. Wonder if there is a lot of them out there.

I have seen a lot of Aussie coins over the years and have not seen this one and can’t find it in my Aussie coin book.

Hopefully someone will recognise it and put me to shame with there having been 40 million minted or similar!

Archived