• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

best place to sell gold coins

johnno

I'm looking to sell my gold coins to clear some debt and was wondering where the best place would be to sell them.

Its only a 1oz kruggerand, 1 full sovereign and a half sovereign.

Obviously I'm looking for the best price and someone/somewhere that's honest and genuine

Ive looked at a few websites but they are a good few hundred sort of even the spot price.

Thanks

Just put them up on here with your asking price.

Seconded.

This forum is a great place to sell, and there has only ever been one problem as far as I can remember.

Post a for sale advert with reasonable prices and I'm sure they would sell swiftly.

Stacker since 2013

Yep thirded (is that a word?) on here would be best

I don't know how easy it will be to shift the Krug on here though with spot being so high atm, I assume people will hold off for a bit to see what spot is going to do. 

Atkinsons will pay  £827.88 for it, not too bad. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

HGM are hard to beat offering between 98% and 99% of spot.

Forum members can buy at spot + 3% from the likes of HGM and others.

Special Delivery needs to be factored into prices so add at cost and expect the buyer to pay this - there is no free delivery from anyone !

Therefore set your price midway and you will sell on this forum with a win-win for seller and buyer.

If the coins are particularly nice / good condition then you might get a buyer paying spot + 3% + delivery ( or more if they haven't done their homework. )

Due to sudden rise in spot however, people might be less interested in the Krug, waiting to see if gold stabilises or perhaps drops a bit.

You will always sell to Atkinsons, HGM or BullionbyPost

Seen your sales thread. I think that's a good fair deal all round. If I had the cash I would be very tempted!

You might want to put a disclaimer on it to the tune of "Price valid while spot remains below...." whatever you decide. If gold shoots up you may be shooting yourself in the foot without this disclaimer.

Good luck dude!

Archived