• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed StackerQueen Poured and Cast Silver

I still have NO idea how you can charge what you do. My bill for the Assay alone was £150 plus Postage and packaging to them.

so that's £180 ish.

for 22 items that's over £8 per item... And at a cost of £14 per oz for silver what I have been paying everyone. that makes it £22 pounds.

I charge £25 because I still have my COA's packaging etc. I am still loosing money atm by offering free shipping.

So WOW.

BTW I vouch for StackerQueen   She sold me the 2 molds that I recently done a live pour... sadly one crumbled.... but the other is great. I hope to get a replacement ordered from the supplier. Its not her fault.

6 minutes ago, jonrms said:

I still have NO idea how you can charge what you do. My bill for the Assay alone was £150 plus Postage and packaging to them.

so that's £180 ish.

for 22 items that's over £8 per item... And at a cost of £14 per oz for silver what I have been paying everyone. that makes it £22 pounds.

I charge £25 because I still have my COA's packaging etc. I am still loosing money atm by offering free shipping.

So WOW.

BTW I vouch for StackerQueen   She sold me the 2 molds that I recently done a live pour... sadly one crumbled.... but the other is great. I hope to get a replacement ordered from the supplier. Its not her fault.

Thanks hunny, the £18 an ounce does not include assay, that's an extra fiver  per item, i should really edit my post to reflect that. I find Goldsmiths london are quite reasonable with their assaying fees. 

The boxes I include for free are made by me so no major expense there and i enjoy it it eases the anxiety and stress of my day job lol x

1 hour ago, StackerQueen said:

I charge a flat £18 an oz for my silver art regardless of how much work goes into the piece

Postage is at cost and items 5oz or over come with a free wooden display box with velvet inlay also made by me. 

References are available from @arshimo2012 if needed

below is a link to my website but i offer 5% discount for forum members 

All of my work is assayed at the London office, and turnaround is around 10 days

Lovely pieces but the six items on your store are all over £20 ozt each aren't they? The Tiger Man at 6.8oz and £180 is £26.47, and then plus postage?

Apologies if my maths is wrong, I'll delete or amend my post, but that seems a much more realistic prize bracket to me!

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Lovely pieces but the six items on your store are all over £20 ozt each aren't they? The Tiger Man at 6.8oz and £180 is £26.47, and then plus postage?

Apologies if my maths is wrong, I'll delete or amend my post, but that seems a much more realistic prize bracket to me!

£18 an oz is a direct order I think @kimchi

I can vouch paying that price for my stuff 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 minutes ago, kimchi said:

those are my website prices my forum and facebook prices are £18 an oz, the website prices includes pay pal fees and Assay costs (£5 plus postage to London Goldsmiths) 🙂

On 02/05/2019 at 17:05, StackerQueen said:

those are my website prices my forum and facebook prices are £18 an oz, the website prices includes pay pal fees and Assay costs (£5 plus postage to London Goldsmiths) 🙂

Sorry still a bit confused!

So it's £18 an ounce for assayed pieces, plus postage at cost, via the forum? If so, blimey! <EDIT> Thanks for clarifying I didn't think it could be so cheap, it's in the same/right ballpark with the other pourers on here I think with assaying and postage.

Lovely pieces and forgive me for forgetting my manners, welcome to the forum :)

8 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Sorry still a bit confused!

So it's £18 an ounce for assayed pieces, plus postage at cost, via the forum? If so, blimey!

Lovely pieces and forgive me for forgetting my manners, welcome to the forum :)

sure so if you buy the jigsaw piece for example, he is 8ozt troy so cost would be £144 for the piece, £5 assay fee and £7.40 special delivery customewooden box with artwork and brass fastners and velvet inlay is included free so all in cost is £156.40  for forum members, instagram followers, youtube subscribers friends, aunty margaret etc

added pic of the box which i hannd make and include free as its pretty awesome 🙂

D4045221-CBBF-4CAC-84D2-447DE66FA3DF.jpeg

752C528A-0DC4-40AB-823B-83F95EDF1AD0.jpeg

Archived