• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Christmas Prize Draw to help with site costs

motorbikez

Hi guys I'm sure everyone here enjoys the site and has learned something more about Pm's etc,I certainly have.Chris has funded this site out of his own pocket from day 1 and will not take donations from mods.

So I would like to put up a few draw prizes in return for a small donation to the site.Anything donated to the site will help with running costs and will be gratefully received.

You can if you wish DONATE £5 or more to the silver forum by BITCOIN or PAYPAL the details are on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the HOME PAGE.Please try and support the site if you can.

This is how it will work, for a donation of £5 you will be allocated 1  number , for £10 or more you will get 3  numbers.They will be allocated randomly by Chris, in order that I have no knowledge who has what number/numbers.

On Friday 5th of Dec at 6pm Chris will pm me with the total numbers.On Sat 6th Dec my daughter will draw 3 numbers out of a hat, and I'll announce each winning number on the site on Saturday afternoon. I'll pm Chris with the lucky winners numbers.He will contact you to see which prize you would like and get your name & address and I will post the prizes out on the Monday the 8th.

(NOTE cut off date for donations for prize draw is Thursday 4th Dec 7pm) you can still donate to the site after that but you will not be in for the prize draw.

This is open to all members including overseas members.

Thanks & good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st prize is the choice of ONE of the following 4 coins

1998  or  1999 proof Roo

P1000408_zps2c82be44.jpg

2013 1/2 oz lunar 2 snake proof  or   2000 Aus  Olympic shark proof

P1000409_zps8fb5843b.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd prize is a choice of ONE of the following 2 coins

1993 or 1994 Birds of Australia standard proofs, 93 is the Palm Cockatoo 94 is the Wedge Tailed Eagle

P1000410_zps07736a2e.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd prize is  1988 Australian $2 proof

P1000411_zps87ba45bb.jpg

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the Christmas draw is looking very good for Bosse and Garthy at the moment they are guaranteed to win a prize. :mellow: I have updated comp rules and cut off date, come on guys back the site if you can :)

• Founder & Administrator

Well the Christmas draw is looking very good for Bosse and Garthy at the moment they are guaranteed to win a prize. :mellow: I have updated comp rules and cut off date, come on guys back the site if you can :)

Just updated the list on the main page.

So far 

Garthy

Bosse68

Keithoil

Silversword

All have tickets for the prize draw

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

how many tickets can i get?

Just a maximum of 3 Bosse.

Just to clarify for anyone else a donation of £5 gets you 1 ticket.  A donation of £10 or £25 or £50  gets you 3 tickets, so no matter how much you donate over £10 you will only get 3 tickets.

i dont get paid again until the 24th , i hate monthly pay. found this place  the week before payday ,and then  promptly blew the lot on silver as soon as soon as it hit my bank account ( yes im blaming you lot!) and am now skint as @~+$ for the next couple of weeks.

someone please remind me on the 24th before i blow the lot again

Hey! I got three tickets! Don't forget about little ole me!

Don't worry, tickets have been issued to everyone who has donated so far so. I do however need to add a few names to the thank you list on the homepage. I shall do so when I have access to a computer, remind me in a few days incase it slips my mind ;)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

What do I do to pay via PayPal

Hi johnno, message Chris.

<<<<<< Click my profile picture, on my profile page, click 'send me a message'

Discounts / Offers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived