• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Element Of Doubt

Keithoil

I suppose whenever most people bought they believed spot was going to go up otherwise they wouldn't have bought at all.

The other thing about semi-numis is that they aren't always in the condition a buyer wants them when it comes to sell. Milk spots, marks, even chipped and scratched capsules.

All that said I still don't know what's going to happen or what I'm doing.

As Dave has alluded to, now may be good time to have look at premium silver proofs,you may have a window of opportunity to pick up something tasty for low multiples of spot.Some very good value proofs are Australian 2000 Olympic series 1oz,RAM kangaroo 1oz,Kookaburra 1oz,  lunar series 1  1/2oz & 1oz.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

One other tip ( for anyone who may be interested ) keep a daily eye on German dealers websites for specials, dealers moving 2014 stock to make way for 2015 stock, great opportunity to pick up ( for instance) 2014 pandas for the same price as 2015 , thus allowing you to be a year further along in the market , there is good deals out there , but stay away from privy crap

I prefer generic and bullion so much I make my own!

***WARNING may cause Distress and/or tears!***

there is No trick photography used either, it`s all genuine!

Numismatic/Fiat to pure Bullion round in one easy step :D

While we are giving tips don't be frightened to ask for a discount from dealers list price either.I got a good discount from silber corner on the 1kg dragon proof I bought recently ( If you don't ask you don't get).They like all businesses want to shift stock.

Sorry in advance if any of this is condescending. 

If you aren't buying silver for the long haul you shouldn't be buying silver, I think you should be anticipating you might not see a profit for 10 years or more; that is how I would plan it. 

^ so with that being said, you should love being able to get more oz for your money

Me myself, I've realised with these drops that I'm not a "stacker" I don't want to buy just any old coins just because they're cheap

To be brutally honest I don't even see silver & gold as a good investment, not in comparison to the money you can make elsewhere (for me personally it's domains)

I'm buying gold purely as it's a much more compact store of wealth compared to silver because I don't want all my money in the bank  +  I really enjoy having some of the lovely designs.

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

thats one way to remove milk spots  :lol:

So as not to unduly stress or worry anyone about my seemingly apparent "Cruelty to Silver", and prove my Bullishness and un Bear-likeness of the metal (and to not get banned for harming the preciouses) :P

I`ll back up my comment bellow, and disarm my pics by showing what I did with 24 grams of that coin.

as I`m very well hedged against silver and can make at least 4x what I paid for it anytime I like (and I do), by exploiting it`s duality as an Industrial metal as well as a financial asset, I`m still all in for Slver.

this used only 24 Grams of the coin.

here`s a closeup of the underside of them, you can just make out the 999 stamp on the pendant bale (maybe?).

so I was just having a bit of fun with you really, I don`t really just mash up maples for laughs :)
btw, the above jewellery will net me £185 (I have orders for them already).

and the remaining grammage, made my 2 wires for colloidal silver experiments  :)

awww, Thank you guys!

Danny, if you want me to make a set for her, I`d be happy to, and you would have it before Christmas, I have a 3 day lead-time on them (I can`t make it any less as these are Hand Made).

I sell these sets for $39.99.

I`m happy to do a discount though, say 15% for Established members here (100 posts +) if that`s ok?

let me know in a PM if you want me to make a set for her Danny.

hope I haven`t broken any rules here by advertising or anything, that wasn`t my intention at all!, if I have then just delete this post for me, I just thought it would be nice :)

Thanks sweetie :)

being relatively New here, I worry about doing something wrong all the time (same as real life really) LOL :)

Edited to add: Yes you`ll need a chain of your choice, I don`t do them as they require special machines that make them, and I like to make things by hand, so the Mass Produce idea will Never feature in my work.

Chain will have to be your own call, I will say though that each Woman has her own pref for chain length anyway, and it will alter depending on what it`s worn with!

so selling a chain with it is a bit redundant too in a way.

just a heads up into Girly world ;)

You must love going to work every day................ :D I'm envious of all the toys you get to play with

hope I haven`t broken any rules here by advertising or anything, that wasn`t my intention at all!, if I have then just delete this post for me, I just thought it would be nice :)

I would personally like to start and lead a campaign to see you banned  :P

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Thanks sweetie :)

being relatively New here, I worry about doing something wrong all the time (same as real life really) LOL :)

Why not set up a seperate thread on the silver selling part of the forum, to show off the jewellery you are making. I'm sure there will be a few people on here looking for Xmas gifts in the next month or so. :)

If I`v offended you I`m really sorry :(

I would Never do anything to upset, hurt, harm anyone knowingly, EVER!

I`m so so sorry :((

Methinks he's joking Flutters

Archived