• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beasts collection

jonrms

I stumbled across this just now and at first glance thought WOW, But I think they are really milking this Collection.  PS anyone know when the next 2OZ QB is due for release??

https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-845C/Lion,-Unicorn-and-Dragon-Queens-Beasts-5-Pound-Set.aspx?sn=8&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjZLhBRCAARIsAFHWpbHf3DsVKgrc3HN8zy4uwwzhTU8Z2BecKjkTQ5Qe9JwsR0eY28G3SwgaAlRcEALw_wcB

Westminster are more than qualified in overpricing - IMO they aim for the "occasional" and numismatically challenged, market !

Unfortunately some people are always going to be the "fodder"

As for the next release of QB - over to some one else - - ->> there is a thread on here somewhere that points to the "Gazette" where it is /has been listed

GO DIGGIN ---- >>  if you want - - gawd its deep!!! 🙄😜  im too busy with these 🍺🍻  best of luck @jonrms

LOL, I am bored off of my head!!!! At the in-laws, Wide and boys went to visit one of her friends. Car less and REALLY BORED!!! 

I need to get out soon. No toys as such to play with. Hope to meet up with PURE soon. Need to make contact with him. 

But OMG. Dying of boredom

56 minutes ago, jonrms said:

LOL, I am bored off of my head!!!! At the in-laws, Wide and boys went to visit one of her friends. Car less and REALLY BORED!!! 

I need to get out soon. No toys as such to play with. Hope to meet up with PURE soon. Need to make contact with him. 

But OMG. Dying of boredom

if feel for you... me + inlaws = lord take me now !

I realise this thread has massively gone off topic  BUT...

If you want cheering up, the BBC news is proudly showing the police top-dog woman "Dick" bleating on about how a no-deal Brexit will cause massive problems for the police - really ??
Hasn't deterred the 'new Dunkirk' spirit of illegal migrants crossing the channel in small boats.

Archived