• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

if silver dropped a lot what would you do

craig12

seriously,  if we get some more drops what would you do  , would you look at it like buying shares (bottom fishing ) they call it  buy low sell high , or would your faith have gone in the precious metal altogether ,

would you buy serious amounts, buy on your credit cards , as greg hunter would say

what say you

what if it was £11 then £10.50 then £10 then £9.50   I have stupid dreams of buying a silver coin for a tenner with vat  maybe one day

I would buy,when i have the cash to take my average down,depends on your age really,how long before your exit plan decides how long you can wait.I am 51 will sell at good price or retirement, if still low and i don't need to sell when i am 80 god willing, then i will pass it down,but i think we will see a rise in our life time for some reason or other.

http://youtu.be/lOiQgC8Q9Ck?t=16m5s

I was watching this Mike Maloney video the other day 

Apparently we're in a "pull back" atm

He talks about gold and then silver compared to home prices. 

So if it goes down anymore, keep buying and be thankful it's on sale (according to Mike) 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

If you believe the fundamentals for starting to stack are unchanged then the price shouldn't matter.

Keep stacking and be thankful when prices are so low.

If however you are panicked and regret starting to stack then back off and sit tight, selling in the future to recover your investment or minimise your loss.

When you buy a new car, it depreciates rapidly - loss from day 1.

PMs shouldn't depreciate but if you paid a lot more then there is a fair chance prices will recover but maybe not for many years.

Don't gamble with too much of your fiat if you cannot afford to loose or you end up facing a fire sale.

Provided you can take the hit, see low prices as a buying opportunity.

You do that anyway Keith :P

I've been seriously thinking of arranging a kidnap squad :ph34r:  to keep hold of keithoil while silver is down in price, just to give us all a chance of buying some silver.

We'll let him go when the price has risen and we've bought all the cheap stuff.   :rolleyes:  :D

• Founder & Administrator

I would do the only logically thing and panic sell...

...that was a joke btw.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Lap up the low spot prices guys...  in these volatile markets, just keep buying the dips.  If you are in the game of recapitalising then you can sell some of your low premium silver during the spot rises to ammo up for the next dip. :-)

I know that is what I have been doing.

Archived