• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed [TRADE] 2x Royal Mint 5g Gold Bars

Posted (edited)

Long story short, these were intended as a Christmas present for my Niece&Nephew this year, but I shall be heading out to Oz to see them in July rather than Decemeber as planned, so looking to trade these for something more 'seasonally' appropriate.

Ideally I'd like 2x5g Britannia Bars, but what-you-got? Must be in a blister pack. I'll cover SD postage for both parties.

xmasbar.jpg

IMG-2568.webp

IMG-2569.webp

Edited by SheepStacker

My best bert @stefffana has some lovely Balinese silver flatware for exchange.. 

That said I'm willing to swap some silver brits...

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Appreciate the offer, but Gold only ;)

Well I have only CGT free gold except 1 sov which I can swap with some silver brits... 

I am not willing to swap my CGT gold for non CGT gold.. for obvious reasons 😂

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

23 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Well I have only CGT free gold except 1 sov which I can swap with some silver brits... 

I am not willing to swap my CGT gold for non CGT gold.. for obvious reasons 😂

Gold? What gold? Never heard of it.

2 minutes ago, Kussilver said:

Hi,  I would be happy to do a straight swap with you. I have 5g little treasure bars in blisters with card sleeves, for full transparency I have peeled off the plastic coatings. PM me if you are interested and we can make arrangements.

Can you send me some photos please. Cheers.

Just now, SheepStacker said:

Just want to make sure it's this one :)

https://www.royalmint.com/gifts/bullion-gifts/little-treasures-five-gram-gold-minted-bar/

Feet pics are, as always, optional.

Yeah they are all britannia bars (except the Christmas obviously) it's just the sleeves that are different 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Great present @SheepStacker

I gave a bar as a wedding present, another as a birth gift for baby, as opposed to birthday, & a lovely nugget for a 60th. 
these very well presented bars are ideal . 
nice one . 
and my wife got a bar of rhodium , palladium, platinum & gold across 4 gift cycles in 2014-15. Before some of them went ££ crazy . PM gifts are worthwhile and enduring … though my kids think I am mad 👹

C

Recently started a moderate collection of 2024 world silver coins for a newborn, hopefully with a couple of fractional golds for special occasions. Gifts for years, and hopefully a future knowledge of PMs, finances, and appreciation of coins. Fairly new to this but loving giving PMs as gifts aready as well.