• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

wanted 2023 maple leaf ( silver)

1 minute ago, Shuaib121 said:

Pretty sure someone was selling maples on here not that long ago. Can’t recall.

No sxxt Sherlock , ?? What sort of message was that ??? 😀👍

Just now, James32 said:

I can do £500 plus post of choice, SD will be £35 for 1oz of silver ( royal mail eh ) I can add a capsule for £80

Call it £750 all in.

Sounds good ??? cheaper than @Fenlander1👍

2 minutes ago, monkey said:

Dose it have to be a 2023 maple? I have a 2015 available if interested £24 plus post of choice.

Sorry bud , has to be a 23 ,  however thanks for your reply , maybe off load it on eBay , silver coins seem to be going  well on eBay , 👍

27 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Will let you know at 10 ish tonight 👍

I'd let him know sooner , you won't get cheaper ( at least not in as good condition) I know you said condition doesn't matter, but if that's true..then why a maple? If scratched to death you wouldn't even know its a maple. 

TLDR: buy the fooking coin.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 hours ago, James32 said:

@treetop1280 what is a mopple leaf? Serious question boss.

A mopple leaf , is what your peasant ancestors probably ate , scurrying around the bogs  in the   rain to find something to eat , @KRO told me that his ancestors owned the land , he said it a slightly amused fashion as well , I was as you can believe horrified  at his statement??? 👍

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'd let him know sooner , you won't get cheaper ( at least not in as good condition) I know you said condition doesn't matter, but if that's true..then why a maple? If scratched to death you wouldn't even know its a maple. 

TLDR: buy the fooking coin.

Regardless of what you might thing seamus , I’m actually a man of my word , if I say 10 bells , then it’s 10 bells 9D97AA6E-67E3-4283-91E7-01DD4BE56BCC.jpeg.11d6f57531d3090db28cfb5832c4e6eb.jpeg

Just now, treetop1280 said:

Regardless of what you might thing seamus , I’m actually a man of my word , if I say 10 bells , then it’s 10 bells 9D97AA6E-67E3-4283-91E7-01DD4BE56BCC.jpeg.11d6f57531d3090db28cfb5832c4e6eb.jpeg

You're certainly an ejit. You getting your birthday money at 10pm are ye.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

39 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Sorry bud , has to be a 23 ,  however thanks for your reply , maybe off load it on eBay , silver coins seem to be going  well on eBay , 👍

Thanks that's my next port of call, just not too sure how to deal with potential scammers. I might start a new thread asking for advice.

1 minute ago, monkey said:

Thanks that's my next port of call, just not too sure how to deal with potential scammers. I might start a new thread asking for advice.

Iv been selling on it for 17 years if you buy a postal label from eBay it’s £1.50 to post and you will get a sort of tracking number , which tells you when your item is delivered 👍