• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

wanted Egyptian Silver Coins Wanted

Looking for the following coins:

Egyptian Relic series silver coins:

• 5oz Anubis (Ordered from online dealer)
  • 5oz Kek (Ordered from online dealer)

I would also be interested in acquiring the following:

Pobjoy Mint Egyptian Gods 1oz Silver Series:

• 1oz Ra
  • 1oz Isis
  • 1oz Osiris

Egyptian Gods 2oz silver Rounds:

• 2oz Cleopatra
  • 2oz Anubis

Because I'm interested in the Egyptian theme, I would also like to hear from anyone who has other Egyptian themed Silver coins that may take my fancy.

If anyone has any of these coins and would like to sell, or offer as an exchange for something else, then please let me know I would be happy to hear from you.

I can source most of these coins from online dealers but I wanted to reach out to the TSF community first. If you got this far, thanks for reading till the end 🙂

Edited by jackflash123
Wanted coins adjusted

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 hour ago, gji25 said:

I have a couple of silver 999 egyptian themed peices by st bees silver.

If your interested i,ll put photos up later this evening.

Hey pal, thanks for responding to my wanted post. I also have some beautiful Saint Bees Silver Egyptian themed pieces. Please feel free to send me a PM with some images of what you have available and your asking price, and I will see if its something I want for my collection.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

52 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

It's not the series you're asking for but it's Egyptian based. I'll be putting up on auction today 

Solomon Islands masterpieces - Isis (10g gold 200g silver)

IMG_20240403_134429_HDR.jpg

Hey buddy thanks for responding to my post.

Not seen this piece close up before so I'm not sure which it is. I have looked online to try and find some images of what you have mentioned, but I don't know if what I saw in those images matches what you have here.

If you can be bothered please take some pics of the front and back so I can see exactly what it looks like and we can go from there.

35 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey buddy thanks for responding to my post.

Not seen this piece close up before so I'm not sure which it is. I have looked online to try and find some images of what you have mentioned, but I don't know if what I saw in those images matches what you have here.

If you can be bothered please take some pics of the front and back so I can see exactly what it looks like and we can go from there.

It's this piece here - one amazing centre piece

https://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/power_coin/300/product/goddess_isis_masterpieces_silver_coin_56_solomon_island_2020/1545650/Default.aspx.

Only 700 ever made. Gotta go the post office and when I'm back, I'll be putting it up. 1000 is the absolute minimum I'm prepared to let it go for so that's the starting price. 

IMG_20240403_134501_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240403_134423_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240402_124033.jpg

IMG_20240403_134727_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240403_134630.jpg

3 hours ago, ccfcpaul said:

It's this piece here - one amazing centre piece

https://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/power_coin/300/product/goddess_isis_masterpieces_silver_coin_56_solomon_island_2020/1545650/Default.aspx.

Only 700 ever made. Gotta go the post office and when I'm back, I'll be putting it up. 1000 is the absolute minimum I'm prepared to let it go for so that's the starting price. 

IMG_20240403_134501_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240403_134423_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240402_124033.jpg

IMG_20240403_134727_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240403_134630.jpg

Hey buddy, way out my budget unfortunately but this is a beauty 😍 

GLWS 👍 

18 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

thanks mate. Yeah it really is. It's very hard to put a price on it. I just know I am not willing to sell under 1k

Yeah agreed, if you feel that strongly about it then you should stick to your guns. It may actually be so nice that it's worth keeping. If it was mine I wouldn't be able to have it on display, it would need to be kept safe in the box so no harm came to it lol, but thats just me 😅

i have a full set 2oz Egyptian Gods 2oz silver Rounds , not sure when will the next one release but i think these are one of the best ones, they are high relief , both sides arent boring as they are different everytime 

and price is ok , i think 55 pounds including capsule when silver was 19 an ounce 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

i have a full set 2oz Egyptian Gods 2oz silver Rounds , not sure when will the next one release but i think these are one of the best ones, they are high relief , both sides arent boring as they are different everytime 

and price is ok , i think 55 pounds including capsule when silver was 19 an ounce 

Hey buddy,

Thanks for your reply to my post. The 2oz Egyptian Gods rounds are really nice coins indeed. I have most of the series but I am missing 2 of them which are the 2oz Anubis and the 2oz Cleopatra.

If you're happy to sell me those 2 coins then I would be grateful and would like to buy them off you.

Best Wishes 

Jack 

35 minutes ago, gji25 said:

Antique finish

e-1.jpg

e-2.jpg

e-3.jpg

e-4.jpg

e-5.jpg

e-6.jpg

Hey buddy,

Thanks for your reply. Responded to you via PM 👍

24 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey buddy,

Thanks for your reply to my post. The 2oz Egyptian Gods rounds are really nice coins indeed. I have most of the series but I am missing 2 of them which are the 2oz Anubis and the 2oz Cleopatra.

If you're happy to sell me those 2 coins then I would be grateful and would like to buy them off you.

Best Wishes 

Jack 

No I can’t because I only have one set 

I though you only ask for input 🤣

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

12 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

No I can’t because I only have one set 

I though you only ask for input 🤣

Lol this is a wanted post buddy. And you have 2 of the coins that I want so I thought you were offering them for purchase lol 😆 

Thanks for teasing me mate 😆

Still looking, but will order from online dealers soon if nobody here has the coins I'm looking for 

• jackflash123 changed the title to Egyptian Silver Coins Wanted

Bump