• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Silver Una & The Lion Bar

Hey there @ReeceO

There are Una & The Lion bars for sale on here regularly.

It would help your chances if you can give us an indication of your target price and how many bars you're after.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

5 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Hey there @ReeceO

There are Una & The Lion bars for sale on here regularly.

It would help your chances if you can give us an indication of your target price and how many bars you're after.

Hard to say with price last one I bought was £35 posted first class but I've seen some at £40 plus post but I've also seen one today at £29 on Facebook.

And quantity depends on price really but like everyone target price is as cheap as can be 😂

1 minute ago, ReeceO said:

Hard to say with price last one I bought was £35 posted first class but I've seen some at £40 plus post but I've also seen one today at £29 on Facebook.

And quantity depends on price really but like everyone target price is as cheap as can be 😂

Yeah I hear ya mate. £30-£32 plus post for immaculate bars is a good target price for on this forum. If you buy several you may get a better price per bar depending on the number.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

I cant do £30-32 but I have two in OMP available for £72.70 posted tracked48

IMG_6970.thumb.JPG.7d298b45a4f498c3313b8a8364145e65.JPG

Yeah I was probably being a bit ambitious with my price estimate. Nice looking bars indeed 😍

5 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Yeah I was probably being a bit ambitious with my price estimate. Nice looking bars indeed 😍

Someone may sell for less I guess, but not me, sold 2 for the same last week on here and they went quick, sold a few last month as well.

4 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Someone may sell for less I guess, but not me, sold 2 for the same last week on here and they went quick, sold a few last month as well.

Yeah I'm not really "in the know" when it comes to these bars. I think your price is much more realistic than my guess at £32. Just trying to help @ReeceO find some bars and not get ripped ripped from someone on fleabay 👍

Edited by jackflash123

3 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Yeah I'm not really "in the know" when it comes to these bars. I think your price is much more realistic than my guess at £32. Just trying to help @ReeceO find some bars and not get ripped ripped from someone on fleabay 👍

I don't do ebay my self, buying or selling. Hear far too many horror storeys to make it worth a punt  

17 minutes ago, ReeceO said:

I don't do ebay my self, buying or selling. Hear far too many horror storeys to make it worth a punt  

Yeah you got that right. It can be an absolute minefield buying and selling precious metals on ebay, and Facebook come to mention it.

The good thing about buying from this forum, is the longstanding members with positive feedback, who will look after you and sell you genuine items. You can't put a price on piece of mind.

You may or may not receive a better offer than the one already offered, but @Orpster is a top buyer/seller on this forum and his items will be top notch. Plus theyre in Original Manufacturers Packaging as he mentioned, and that's always a bonus.

Good luck with your search @ReeceO 👍

Edited by jackflash123

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

You may or may not receive a better offer than the one already offered, but @Orpster is a top buyer/seller on this forum and his items will be top notch. Plus theyre in Original Manufacturers Packaging as he mentioned, and that's always a bonus

Thank you, too late though unfortunately another member has bought these two via pm.

I'm afraid once something like an Una is released to the wild they do not hang about 🤷‍♂️

33 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Thank you, too late though unfortunately another member has bought these two via pm.

I'm afraid once something like an Una is released to the wild they do not hang about 🤷‍♂️

Yeah for sure, they're highly sought after bars indeed. @ReeceO maybe you should've pulled the trigger on these.

Good luck with your search though pal 👍

EDIT: SOLD (for £70.70 delivered)

I can match the offer of £72.70 delivered

These are in the original packaging but there's a slight haze on them. Not sure if the hazing is from the plastic or on the silver itself but I turned the bars over and saw 'The Royal Mint' on the back, so it's probably the silver 😂

Unless you want Una and her spastic lion I think there's better things to spend your money on

I can also provide rectangular capsules that may or may not fit. Learn from a master seller and expert photographer 💪💪💪

20240330_010831-Copy.thumb.jpg.c7f80d045b6c86e835fa48132dddd75b.jpg20240330_010811-Copy.thumb.jpg.bb8ad512a8fdf62cf096f0ef365d6d36.jpg

20240330_010740-Copy.thumb.jpg.2d386ebf1667daedfb835279c3daa138.jpg20240330_010728-Copy.thumb.jpg.e7f90d4dbf567b1ab5e7693462d10e12.jpg

20240330_010754-Copy.thumb.jpg.6a57f4f77fbf17cc330655fbce69d5b8.jpg20240330_010801-Copy.thumb.jpg.e1178ab13a7e302553b3a08758f49b74.jpg

Edited by HonestMoneyGoldSilver
SOLD

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

On 30/03/2024 at 01:27, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

EDIT: SOLD (for £70.70 delivered)

I can match the offer of £72.70 delivered

These are in the original packaging but there's a slight haze on them. Not sure if the hazing is from the plastic or on the silver itself but I turned the bars over and saw 'The Royal Mint' on the back, so it's probably the silver 😂

Unless you want Una and her spastic lion I think there's better things to spend your money on

I can also provide rectangular capsules that may or may not fit. Learn from a master seller and expert photographer 💪💪💪

20240330_010831-Copy.thumb.jpg.c7f80d045b6c86e835fa48132dddd75b.jpg20240330_010811-Copy.thumb.jpg.bb8ad512a8fdf62cf096f0ef365d6d36.jpg

20240330_010740-Copy.thumb.jpg.2d386ebf1667daedfb835279c3daa138.jpg20240330_010728-Copy.thumb.jpg.e7f90d4dbf567b1ab5e7693462d10e12.jpg

20240330_010754-Copy.thumb.jpg.6a57f4f77fbf17cc330655fbce69d5b8.jpg20240330_010801-Copy.thumb.jpg.e1178ab13a7e302553b3a08758f49b74.jpg

I didn't think these would hang about for too long either 👍

• 4 weeks later...