• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 7 x 1oz Gold Britannia's Various Dates. @ £1705 inc Sd

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Point proven I guess.

It was a joke by the way, I guess you're emotional. 

I am emotional.....could be my period coming on.....oh, wait, I'm a bloke..!!?! (Although I do identify as a Lion..!!?!!)

Edited by MrEnglishman

Posted (edited)

Second page so here's a list update.

Well the weekend is upon us so a treat for this weekend. 1oz Gold Britannia's all priced the same basically spot plus post.

Price is £1705 inc SD post

Dates as follows.

2017 SOLD

2019 SOLD 

2023. KCIII 

Rather than clutter up the post with loads of pics If you need better pics of individual coins pls pm but essentially they are all in great bullion condition and supplied in caps.

Post will be on Monday

Bank transfer only.

20240308_103209.jpg

20240308_103255.jpg

Edited by Fenlander1

Just now, Rumistacker said:

Yeah purchased just before the weekend dump in price.  Honestly I know how to buy at ATH!!!!

It's a badge of honor, wear it proudly 😀 I've managed it on many an occasion. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, Rumistacker said:

Yeah purchased just before the weekend dump in price.  Honestly I know how to buy at ATH!!!!

Now you know how it feels to personally affect the gold market.

I do it all the time

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

8 minutes ago, Rumistacker said:

I also got promoted to 'Eunthusiast' :)  Is that some dodgy AI promotion to keep me punting?  I'll be back with more promissory notes when Gold is above £1700 again. 

Oh no, that means you need to own a guinea.

I might be able to help you out though

🤣

1 minute ago, Rumistacker said:

Love to help you out but Gold is too cheap right now :) Loosing confidence so maybe at the next ATH!

I like you. You understand the way of things.

614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

• Fenlander1 changed the title to 7 x 1oz Gold Britannia's Various Dates. @ £1705 inc Sd
  • 4 weeks later...