• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Scottsdale prepper bars

Atkinsons have just started stocking these, and the pricing doesn't seem too crazy if you're into 1g bars. The packaging looks the same as used in the Heimerle and Meule UnityBoxes from a few years ago.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/100g-gold-bars/scottsdale-mint-prepper-gold-bars-100-x-1g

image.png.ee36b646dd41755e13694c1e2a26d5ee.png

They've had the silver bar version on their site for a week or so already, but the pricing for that one is insane (£231 for 100g!)

8 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Atkinsons have just started stocking these, and the pricing doesn't seem too crazy if you're into 1g bars. The packaging looks the same as used in the Heimerle and Meule UnityBoxes from a few years ago.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/100g-gold-bars/scottsdale-mint-prepper-gold-bars-100-x-1g

They've had the silver bar version on their site for a week or so already, but the pricing for that one is insane (£231 for 100g!)

Thanks for the heads up 🙏

Scottsdale Mint makes some really nice pieces (elegant designs).  It's been a while since I browsed their offerings and I had not seen those before.  I like it better than the Valcambi styled "candy bars" which are meant to be snapped apart.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2024 at 11:25, paulmerton said:

The Silver 1g is available and was launched a few months ago. The premium is high, so I did not stock it. The selling price is £220. I am selling a Scottsdale 100g cast bar for £97.00, which is the cheapest in the UK. Everyone else is selling £120, so I am not going to list the 1g for double premium. Regarding price, I do try to offer the best price where possible, but that is not possible for every item. I sell the Geiger 1g silver and offer a volume discount on them; this brings the price down to under £200. but low on stock at the moment, will be selling soon on the forum. Watch this space. 

image.thumb.jpeg.37d3c8adf4b2baeffc0083b64c2e64cc.jpeg

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

Just noticed this today on the atkinsons website. Nice presentation and good incentive for those wanting smaller fractional gold to use up when required. Overall, I like the idea and the way it's packaged. If Scottsdale made a coin-version equilavent then it might entice me more.

I would still sway more towards the valcambi bars to be honest compared to this offering. Better and cleaner finish.