• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold Britannia 2023 KC111.. £1625 inc below spot before post

• Fenlander1 changed the title to First and Last 1oz Gold Britannia's 2023 QE11 & KC111 Spot reduction.
  • Fenlander1 changed the title to First and Last 1oz Gold Britannia's 2023 QE11 & KC111.
  • Fenlander1 changed the title to First and Last 1oz Gold Britannia's 2023 QE11 & KC111.💢 Now only 1% premium for this weekend inc SD💥.
  • Fenlander1 changed the title to First and Last 1oz Gold Britannia's 2023 QE11 & KC111..
3 hours ago, bobski said:

I don't understand why they don't do a case for all 3 flavours of 2023 Brit, annoying.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

• Fenlander1 changed the title to First and Last 1oz Gold Britannia's 2023 QE11 & KC111.. £3250 inc basically spot plus post
12 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

bump-belly.gif

If he had a beard, that would basically be me and Mrs bobski 😂

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

• Fenlander1 changed the title to 1oz Gold Britannia 2023 KC111.. £1625 inc basically spot plus post
Just now, KRO said:

Quite staggering really, last year when gold  was around £1610, these would have sold at £1650-£1660 easily

I blame those who have decided to only buy sovereigns in red boxes

Very true, I'd of bought most of them too.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip