• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 5g gold bar (FS individually for £270 posted RMSD) or will add £120 cash for trade for 1no. Sovereign

2 minutes ago, Urlcool said:

Am I right in thinking you like to Exchange the gold bar and money for sovereign?  

Is there any particularly year you're after?  

New (Shiny) or old type.

Urlcool 

Yeah that’s right bar and money for a sovereign. 
hoping to get a good one/special but don’t mind if it’s old or new.

Already have the 2022 & 2023 specials so ideally not one of those

thanks

As it’s a trade I just used the cost of spot for the weight difference from the 5g bar to the 7.32g Sov to get the cash value 

2.32 x 51.8 = £120.00.

Some prefer bars to Sovs so was just testing the water and seeing how it went. I think I paid around £270 for the bar a bit back

I honestly don’t mind what Sov I get as long as it’s not in bad condition

As we’re both going to pay postage I didn’t see the point in adding anything extra for post

• SovereignBull changed the title to 5g gold bar (FS individually for £270 posted RMSD) or will add £120 cash for trade for 1no. Sovereign
6 minutes ago, James32 said:

@SovereignBull stick a for sale price up also.. x plus post, that way widens your net and puts you in charge of your own destiny. 

Done! Was even thinking of taking it down to the bullion shop in town and seeing if they will trade with me. Might still do that if no luck here

Just now, SovereignBull said:

Done! Was even thinking of taking it down to the bullion shop in town and seeing if they will trade with me. Might still do that if no luck here

Don't do that, they will offer buttons on the bar and charge a silly amount on sov.

@Zeton cheap bar

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

12 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Bar now gone! I guess it’s time I posted a wanted post! 🤣 I’d like to think that was the quickest sale, packaging & posting on here! Must remember to save some more packaging from my buys now!

Check out @CallumHSLimited he's got some beautiful Gillicks up ( name of portrait artist) in Fantastic condition at £393...

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

15 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Bar now gone! I guess it’s time I posted a wanted post! 🤣 I’d like to think that was the quickest sale, packaging & posting on here! Must remember to save some more packaging from my buys now!

Yeah that was super fast sale, transfer and posting 👍😎😂

thanks to @James32 👍

• 5 weeks later...