• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed pre 20 Crown £50 budget

Due to recent setbacks my budget is £50 posted for the best pre 1920 UK crown I can get for that price. I am a newb to grading so would you kindly post pics here for me to check out. Thanks. Sorry it isn't more. Can't promise to buy but want to see what's out there for that. Looking for good details. If I am on a hiding to nothing at that budget please say so. Might be I can stretch it a wee bit. Thanks.

Edited by artalien

• artalien changed the title to pre 20 Crown £50 budget
9 minutes ago, artalien said:

Thanks mate. Looks like my price point is a bit low.

I think you'll be able to get an alright one for that money, but nothing worth grading. 

I sold this one last year just within your budget, wish I'd kept it now though

20230226_090011.jpg

20230226_090002.jpg

www.fyldecoins.co.uk

For £50 the chances are that you will be getting something quite worn. Anything half decent the prices soon start going up.

Have a trawl through some auction sites, quite often sold in lots so you can get a decent one and either flog the others or stack them?

Try saleroom or easylife 

10 hours ago, artalien said:

Thanks mate. Looks like my price point is a bit low.

👍 

2 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

I can do sell this for £25 including postage.

It was in amongst some scrap, was going to melt it.

20240104_230007.thumb.jpg.74aad89d2906cb3cccb454d397f21cc2.jpg20240104_230017.thumb.jpg.4b440774287a2749bbca551b25284304.jpg

I’d buy that if your selling :)