• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Christmas Charity Auction Part Deux

4 hours ago, Fenlander1 said:

Lot 1 £80

Come on @treetop1280 stop mucking about you are not going to let me win are you.

You know you will only buy them off me later.

giphy.gif

Good idea, fenlander , I’ll bid myself up , then you snipe in at the last second , then sell them  to me next  week at double money 6A7B42E8-29EF-4983-A22F-3F47C5E164ED.jpeg.bd5e376d4df2f0fb088f998c2e447b43.jpeg

30 minutes to go……don’t make me send your partners a Barry Coaster for Christmas😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Lot 1- £85 @Richard82

Lot 2-£80 @danieldorkins

Lot 3-£80 @Richard82

Lot 4-£91 @Jkm1988

Beauties as our Kiwi friends would say.

Can the Very Kind Chaps contact the Donators for details.

TSF done us all proud with bids and donations.

Jade from Street Vet will post a ‘Thank You’ to TSF ( no names) this week.

1 minute ago, Richard82 said:

Do you have PayPal?

On the listing is a donate page.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, Jkm1988 said:

So I post a donation to street vet and show recirpt?

You are a member of TSF and trusted.

-Royal Mint 2024

Edit your name out @Richard82

Edited by NGMD

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, 9x883 said:

Well done to the winning bidders 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And thank you Sir.👍

-Royal Mint 2024

9 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Good job👍🏽👍🏽

Thank YOU! You badgered me all week after @Upsidedown ruined my glory.😁

-Royal Mint 2024