• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Christmas Charity Auction Part Deux

Just now, NGMD said:

Thank YOU! You badgered me all week after @Upsidedown ruined my glory.😁

Ruined your what?

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

Ruined your what?

Cheap way of getting points for Grandmaster……I’m jealous.😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, NGMD said:

Cheap way of getting points for Grandmaster……I’m jealous.😁

Yeah, all those sovs cost a fortune.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Congrats @NGMD payment made and pm'd you, 

Can somebody tell me how to create "super likes" I get the "like" and "thanks" etc

Edited by danieldorkins

I try to buy gold with my head and silver with my heart, sometimes..........I just get it wrong!

Just now, stefffana said:

Congratulations, everyone! I have been with my client at church tonight for Christmas service, so offline the last three hours.

I love you all!🤗

Christmas isn't till next week bud..

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

10 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

£30 donated well done to you great bunch of of guys and gals.

Thank you @NGMD

Midnight mass the only place you can get a wine after closing time.

Cheers Pirate- appreciate it kind ‘Bumping’ person.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 hour ago, danieldorkins said:

Congrats @NGMD payment made and pm'd you, 

Can somebody tell me how to create "super likes" I get the "like" and "thanks" etc

You need platinum membership to get the orange and red super like and super thanks buttons.

10 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

You need platinum membership to get the orange and red super like and super thanks buttons.

Another 3 hours of my life wasted trying to work it out! Typical, even in TSF we have a class system 🤣 one day I will be able to post super likes and thanks, just need to trade up a bit 😁

Just been notified I've moved up the ranks so getting there, just resigned to the need to bribe the boss!

Edited by danieldorkins

I try to buy gold with my head and silver with my heart, sometimes..........I just get it wrong!

4 hours ago, danieldorkins said:

Another 3 hours of my life wasted trying to work it out! Typical, even in TSF we have a class system 🤣 one day I will be able to post super likes and thanks, just need to trade up a bit 😁

Just been notified I've moved up the ranks so getting there, just resigned to the need to bribe the boss!

Just drop @ChrisSilver a message. Superlikes are for the Gods…

-Royal Mint 2024

• 4 weeks later...