• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 Australia 1 oz Silver Swan

morezone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point EBay or second hand is the only place to purchase these... But with deliveries to buyers/companies stated to be 4-10-2017 from the Perth Mint you will have more chances to pick one up. But you will have to pay a premium... Still cheaper than a BU Kruggerand though. Lol

Hi Guys,

We bought some 1 oz Silver Australian Swan Coins that were available on the market. Most of the dealers have sold out.

Feel free to hit the buy button:

https://www.coininvest.com/en/silver-coins/australian-swan/1-oz-australian-swan-silver-coin-2017/

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

1 hour ago, Clens92 said:

A 15 euro price increase in 12 hours?  You can keep them, thanks.

well, we just got what was left - and the price for us was not much lower

coininvest.png

www.coininvest.com - coininvest GmbH

+44-20-369-50335 / +49-69-348-77570 / sales@coininvest.com

coininvest.com specializes in buying and selling gold and silver bars and coins to private individuals as well as institutional investors, financial advisors and resellers. coininvest.com helps their customers to invest in inflation-safe assets, with its offer ranging from 1g to 1000g gold bars topped off with all popular gold and silver coins. coininvest.com offers excellent prices as we purchase directly from mints and producers and act as their official distributor. coininvest.com is your expert for buying, selling, transporting, storing, insuring, sorting and reprocessing precious metals.

30 minutes ago, mongo28 said:

Only sold through select dealers... It stated that the day of release.

So on 4/10 should we expect to see more from Apmex or might other online dealers have access to inventory to sell at that point?  I guess I'm trying to figure out if it's worth picking up on eBay now or wait until 4/10.  The mintage was 25,000?  Hard to believe all that has already been gobbled up when the two coin Kook set from the Perth mint was for sale on Apmex for some time with a mintage of only 1,000 sets.  Thoughts?

So on 4/10 should we expect to see more from Apmex or might other online dealers have access to inventory to sell at that point?  I guess I'm trying to figure out if it's worth picking up on eBay now or wait until 4/10.  The mintage was 25,000?  Hard to believe all that has already been gobbled up when the two coin Kook set from the Perth mint was for sale on Apmex for some time with a mintage of only 1,000 sets.  Thoughts?

Yes and no... Demand is high, and Kookaburra are in my opinion a lot less desirable, but that's debatable and for a different conversation. I think the price you see currently is the price you are going to pay regardless of what company gets another shipment in or not... Coin Shoppe in Canada will get some in tomorrow according to their website. But if expect the price to be only slightly cheaper than ebay... If you want 1 I would buy one. If you want more than 1 I'd wait as the market will flood soon and the price will fall.

3 minutes ago, mongo28 said:

Yes and no... Demand is high, and Kookaburra are in my opinion a lot less desirable, but that's debatable and for a different conversation. I think the price you see currently is the price you are going to pay regardless of what company gets another shipment in or not... Coin Shoppe in Canada will get some in tomorrow according to their website. But if expect the price to be only slightly cheaper than ebay... If you want 1 I would buy one. If you want more than 1 I'd wait as the market will flood soon and the price will fall.

Perfect.  Thanks for the insight Mongo, it definitely helps!

49 minutes ago, mongo28 said:

Any news on a gold version?

Very doubtful.  With the Wedge-Tailed Eagle they did a 1, 2 and 5 oz Proof in high relief.  They also did a mini 0.5g for 2015 and a 1/10 for 2016.  As yet, no 1/4.  AFAIK anyway.

1 hour ago, shortstack68 said:

The wedge tail also had a bi-metallic version, 1'2 gold and not sure how much silver

1 ounce total. 1/2 oz each of gold and silver.  But I'm still 99.9% sure there has been no standalone 1/4oz yet.  Even the 1/2 oz is bi-metallic and not a standalone 1/2 gold.

I'd like 1 oz  and 1/10th gold bullion versions.  Chances are pretty much zero though :(

On 03/04/2017 at 22:57, sovereignsteve said:

Not impressed.

I have to eat my words with this one. Didn't like it initially but having seen more photos, I'm going to have to pick one up from somewhere. Missed the early prices though:(

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived