• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Will Big Dealers Stock 5g Christmas Tree RM Bar

Really like the new Christmas tree 5g Gold Bar released by the royal mint this year. Was wondering though, is it worth just buying it for £320 from the mint or will major dealers have them in stock soon (since I checked bullionbypost, atkinsons and chards but only saw 1g version at all (even listed as out of stock))? Was just asking since I don’t want to miss out on this stunning new design, but also don’t want to buy it if I can get one for £20-40 cheaper in the coming weeks if big dealers start selling them too.

I would appreciate any tips or insight here. Thanks in advance!

That’s good news. I don’t have a sigma though so a little worried about fakes. Maybe that is irrational though since it is a brand new design so any fakes would have to be quite quick to get any produced. As long as the seller has good reviews I’m sure I will be fine. Thanks.

Just now, CuriousCollector17 said:

That’s good news. I don’t have a sigma though so a little worried about fakes. Maybe that is irrational though since it is a brand new design so any fakes would have to be quite quick to get any produced. As long as the seller has good reviews I’m sure I will be fine. Thanks.

I can guarantee there geniune if bought from an established member on here, besides a large portion of us have sigma, so you will get tested pictures in advance of postage. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

I can guarantee there geniune if bought from an established member on here, besides a large portion of us have sigma, so you will get tested pictures in advance of postage. 

Yes I totally agree with @James32 - ask for a picture of the 5g bar on their sigma. 

Post the wanted ad and people will chip in, you’ll get vouches for established sellers. At least you will have peace of mind and it’s visible to the forum publicly.

Wish you the best on your purchase sir 👍🏽

Had you spent £5 or what ever it cost to get silver membership for one month, you could have bought them at spot this morning.  

A wanted ad will get you what you want and £280 should be the price to pay.  Most are happy to flip for a quick £10-£20

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I've got atm, 3 you could have for £280.00 each and I'll chuck in free SD too

24 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

It's your lucky day 🤣🤣

indeed, couldnt be a better time to get them for under £300

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

4 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Tbf your best of getting it from the forum member above, he enabled us all to benefit from such a great deal by the mint. 

Buy the bar of the member above and if the bar is dodgy I will personally refund you the £280. 

@CuriousCollector17

cant ask for better matey, no risk to you at all and a cheap bar to boot

thans for the vouch @Tn21

1 minute ago, James32 said:

@CuriousCollector17 @Gordy is on of the established members I was referring to. He also has a sigma. Buy from him and all will be well.

I SOLD IT TO BUY SOME SOVS 🤣

Cheers for the vouch though matey...