• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Single bar buyers would never have got the deal, your sentiment is noted though 😆 

There was a deal on 2?☹️

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

14 minutes ago, NGMD said:

No wonder us single bar buyers can’t get any……20 right there.😁

Might have some for sale soon drop me a message

Great price. Best price.

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

14 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Might have some skanky chains for sale soon, drop me a message on Grindr

Great price. Best price.

Get in the bin with ya.😁

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

27 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

Is that one on the left damaged ffs?

By Royal Mint standards? No, the bar is still in a single piece.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

8 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Made a mistake with that name, now I'm getting constant updates and the postman will have to ask me if I'm Jeffrey jizzington tomorrow...

Screenshot_20231130_222222_Messenger.jpg

Hopefully you don't miss it and need to go to the depot with license or passport

3 hours ago, NGMD said:

Single bar? Peasent.

6 minutes ago, SiCole said:

Hopefully you don't miss it and need to go to the depot with license or passport

I've done this before lol, I hadn't long moved so my details didn't match luckily they don't care that much. Just told me it's a £1,000 fine if I don't get my licence sorted

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

3 hours ago, NGMD said:

If you missed out I'll sell you a couple at cost mate. I didn't manage any Christmas ones but I did get a selection of others

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

31 minutes ago, bobski said:

If you missed out I'll sell you a couple at cost mate. I didn't manage any Christmas ones but I did get a selection of others

Appreciate that fella. I did get a few myself thanks to @Gordy first thing Friday.

-Royal Mint 2024

39 minutes ago, bobski said:

Did you grab any of the graduation ones mate?

My boy graduates soon and I didn’t  spot them when I bought the little treasures.

1 minute ago, Sovhead said:

My boy graduates soon and I didn’t  spot them when I bought the little treasures.

Afraid I didn't mate. Sorry

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Just now, Sovhead said:

Appreciate your reply mate 👍🏻

I only seen the Xmas bars and little treasures when I ordered mine.

Mine are a mix of henna, best wishes, happy birthday and little treasures

You can buy a sov from me though if you really love your son?

2 minutes ago, bobski said:

Mine are a mix of henna, best wishes, happy birthday and little treasures

You can buy a sov from me though if you really love your son?

I’ll take an IOM half Sov in really nice condition for £195 delivered as long as it’s not a 1973 any good 😊 

1 minute ago, Sovhead said:

I’ll take an IOM half Sov in really nice condition for £195 delivered as long as it’s not a 1973 any good 😊 

Got no halves left mate. Last one was sent out today

2 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

Would you not be better with either a full or half 2024 sovereign for your son, year he graduated enol.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 hours ago, Sovhead said:

I initially went for the graduation bars for similar reasons, but found that the 20% discount wasn't applied to them, for some reason.

Strange, as they were also listed in the gift bar category.

Ended up with just Hennas and Little Treasures, as the Christmas bars were a bit too much of a niche item for my liking.