• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Black Friday Weekend

Gordy

1 minute ago, Leonmarsh said:

It's all about the 50p

Yep, and this daft git checked out twice without putting the code in.🤪

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

2 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

Psychology eh.

There have been several at, or near, spot coins on the forum recently, that were slow to sell.

But because this might be a bit 'hacky' and/or is screwing with Royal Mint, everyone's on it like a dog on sick.

Yeah but these are premium items whereas unfortunately 1oz coins have begrudgingly become spot items. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

I didn't even know about the 50p.  I've been had.  I blame @James32 for only passing on partial information.

He owes me 50p.

I didn't get any either and ordered 12 bars

3 minutes ago, NGMD said:

Yep, and this daft git checked out twice without putting the code in.🤪

Phone them up and explain the situation 😆 

Edited by James32

Just now, James32 said:

I didn't get an either and ordered 12 bars

Phone them up and explain the situation 😆 

Hmmmmmm, I believe I’ll have to checkout again to correct my error.

Just waiting for the wife to go to bed because I’m a coward. 

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, SiCole said:

Out of the goodness of my heart i will buy a krugerrand at spot to make this right!

Pirate!!

-Royal Mint 2024

4 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

That sir is spectacular 

Same mentality as me sent a birthday card to my 44 year old sister today got in flip chart paper size so she has to pick it up from the post office 

I'm getting banned for this 

Edited by Leonmarsh

5 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Same mentality as me sent a birthday card to my 44 year old sister today who has ginger hair to which I have been calling her nut for the last 40 years still to this day 

Delete the address or she may get more presents 

Edited by James32

5 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Same mentality as me sent a birthday card to my 44 year old sister today who has ginger hair to which I have been calling her nut for the last 40 years still to this day 

Look on amazon you can send specifically undiscreet packages to people pretending to be buttplugs and dildos. Great fun watching your mates try to work out who ruined their reputation with the local postie

Edited by Upsidedown

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32