• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sovereign ebay Black Friday

Cornishfarmer

11 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

20% on topcashback.     So can get gold under spot.   Nothing in terms saying can’t use on coins or bullion

This is excellent.  Thank you.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Everything tracked on Topcashback!

I bought an Isle of Man Sovereign for £360 and a Half for £190 including delivery.

If I'd known that the Gold coins would have definitely tracked I would have backed up the truck 🚚.

The 20% Ebay Topcashback deal must have been one the best Black Friday deals.

Although it was capped at £200 per transaction.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, FriedrichVonHayek said:

All my Quidco Black Friday 20% eBay purchases have tracked correctly today.

Nearly £800 in cashback over the Black Friday weekend between Topcashback and Quidco, what an amazing deal!

Cheers to @Orpsterfor referring me to Quidco.

Happy for you mate. The more we can get some dosh back our overlords the better! 

Just now, FriedrichVonHayek said:

All my Quidco Black Friday 20% eBay purchases have tracked correctly today.

Nearly £800 in cashback over the Black Friday weekend between Topcashback and Quidco, what an amazing deal!

Cheers to @Orpsterfor referring me to Quidco.

Let’s do this next year for all of us with a week to spare so we’re all set up to take advantage of this deal 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Sovhead said:

Let’s do this next year for all of us with a week to spare so we’re all set up to take advantage of this deal 👍🏻

I have been having conversations with some other members about selling sovereigns to forum members next year via the eBay Black Friday event if it happens.

Start BIN listings at high prices (especially if there is a sellers 80% off fees offer in the week or two before) and drop the prices on Black Friday to something more realistic and post the links in a thread on here.  The sellers and buyers then both win, potentially by a lot if the offer is the same.  If there is no Black Friday event the sellers can just remove their listings.  Potentially tie listings for multiple coins on here with purchase via eBay, select your coin on TSF but buy on eBay.  I have yet to check if this would break forum rules though 

34 minutes ago, Orpster said:

I have been having conversations with some other members about selling sovereigns to forum members next year via the eBay Black Friday event if it happens.

Start BIN listings at high prices (especially if there is a sellers 80% off fees offer in the week or two before) and drop the prices on Black Friday to something more realistic and post the links in a thread on here.  The sellers and buyers then both win, potentially by a lot if the offer is the same.  If there is no Black Friday event the sellers can just remove their listings.  Potentially tie listings for multiple coins on here with purchase via eBay, select your coin on TSF but buy on eBay.  I have yet to check if this would break forum rules though 

That’s a plan 🤔👍🏻