• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Sovereigns, Half Sovereigns and a Guinea

Just now, AdamDutton said:

@Upsidedown I didn't mean to cause any controversy. I was in the gym when I saw the post and didn't think much of it. In future I will refrain from sniping and allow common courtesy. I really wanted the guinea so probably got over excited.

Honestly it's all good, I didn't expect there to be a controversy lol

And now I know you go to the gym, I certainly wouldn't like to "cause beef" 🤣

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

12 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Honestly it's all good, I didn't expect there to be a controversy lol

And now I know you go to the gym, do you have pictures?

That’s love right there.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

1 hour ago, AdamDutton said:

I’m a friendly giant don't need to worry about it. 

That’s just the kind of thing I would expect a giant to say, you don’t also have happen to have a hen that lays golden eggs by any chance……🤨

(Because if you do @James32 would like to buy ALL of the eggs)

Edited by VGfine
Typo

9 minutes ago, VGfine said:

That’s just the kind of thing I would expect a giant to say, you don’t also have happen to have a hen that lays golden eggs by any chance……🤨

(Because if you do @James32 would like to buy ALL of the eggs)

If I did I wouldn't be selling coins on the forum that's for sure 😉

23 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

I have got a William in an Indian headress in the graded section when he was on his holidays in America 

Alright but I have william in drag.

150 quid cheaper too

Screenshot_20231117_003542_Gallery.jpg

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

See, I told you all it'd be interesting... we've had giants, golden eggs, trans coins, sniping, promises of future treasure deals, sad dogs, 1950s art and it turns out no need for guidance expectations mediation or legislation hooray  

Edited by GodsMoney
Funnier if I'm honest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...