• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Genuine gold bars?

PSB

Depending where you are located in the UK, there are decent amount of us with Sigma testers that will work through the plastic that should be easy to verify. A meet up in a safe public space and a quick test should prove either way. As you're new to the forum, you would probably need to build up some trust with that member first. 

Alternatively BackYardBullion @BackyardBullion on here is a very trusted member and does off intermediary services, so might be able to offer something, but it would involve posting the items to him for testing.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Great to hear some more opinions on this mate. I’m interested to see if you go ahead on the purchase. Personally I think they look legit but as I said in the email, I’d still be cautious due to the sellers lack of eBay sales history. 

Keep us all posted 🤩

On 03/10/2023 at 21:42, PSB said:

Hi, can someone please help me. I have started stacking this year and after watching many YouTube videos I saw some gold bar designs that were no longer available and could only be bought on eBay. These are the 1g gold royal mint bars in the green and gold blister pack. After buying 2 from different sellers and comparing them I can see the the shade of green is different on each blister card and the font on one of them is not as sharp\neat as the other. Am I looking too much into it or is one of the gold bars a fake. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

AB6F5987-5274-4B1F-885B-EBA8B00E6310.jpeg

Edited by 365DaysofSilver